UNLOCKABLES SPOILERS HERE (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bigboi

Alrighty, to eliminate the "HOW DO YOU GET THIS/WHAT DO YOU GET FOR IT" posts, I'm going to tell you what you get for doing various deeds.

Getting all of the Chaos Emeralds and beating the game once unlocks Mario Koopa Blast and level select, respectively. Beating MKB will give you the Christmas hunt.

Getting all 20 emblems will give you Sonic into Dreams, the NiGHTS level. Beating THAT will give you the Sonic Adventure example.

Doing the time attack and easter egg shit will give you sketches of enemies from SRB2. Nothing special.

Now, the RedXVI stuff.

Beating the game 3 times, then jumping on Red's GFZ1 house 3 times will give you Red Volcano Zone.

Going to GFZ2 and walking up to Red's house, THEN, going to the "picnic table" will give you the master emerald.

Beating the game on ultimate mode, then going into the pool in CEZ2 will give you the "God Menu". (Basically the stuff in the JRose's gamesave)

Feel free to edit/add to this.

Bigboi said:
Going to GFZ2 and walking up to Red's house, THEN, going to the "picnic table" will give you the black emerald.

Fixed.

Edit: Oh, and to Camo Man: If you collect the black emerald without modifying the game, you can become Hyper Sonic.

FoxBlitzz said:
Well, the black emerald is considered the master emerald, for some reason.

CUZ IT MAKE YOU HYPR SONIK *shot by anybody who has worked on SRB2 since a bit after 1.08 came out*

You have to beat Ultimate to do the GFZ2 house thing, and you have to have all 8 emeralds to do the CEZ2 pool thing.

yes_its_a_hoax.png

I prefer being Hyper Sonic without the sparkles circling you. It's basicly Super Sonic with the thunder thok, or whatever. Just turn super first before you go to the picnic.

Er, Bigboi, the title of the topic is sorta redundant:
UNLOCKABLE SPOLERS HERE (WARNING: SPOILERS)

How about something like " ALL THE UNLOCKABLES (SPOILERS)
" ?

Spazzo said:
Er, Bigboi, the title of the topic is sorta redundant:
UNLOCKABLE SPOLERS HERE (WARNING: SPOILERS)

I made it like that on purpose. ;P

Why would you take a picture of your computer screen with a camera when you can just make a screenshot..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back