SOC Edit runtime error while editing unlockables

Status
Not open for further replies.
annoyingerrortj1.png

It's been happening allot, and it's very annoying. It ONLY happens when editing unlockables. Any way to fix it?

(I do have it pointed to the SRB2 source, and I DID check the SRB2 Wiki)

Are you using a SOC that already has some info in it? Could you post that SOC?

I would not suggest that you post that cheat soc, if you do we will have n00bs going: "ZOMG!!1! All emralds!1" so i highly suggest that you send the download link in a message to SSNTails.

It has absolutely nothing to do with cheats, it's for a whole mod. And I can't actually post the SOC, for security reasons, because it seems people like to use my things despite me specifically saying not to. *coughavatarscough*

Kaysakado said:
You could make the unlockables manually.

And I can do that, but I still want it to work, even if I don't use it.

SSNTails said:
Are you using a SOC that already has some info in it?

And yes, it already has a whole lot of information in it.

Look, if you're not willing to post the code giving you an error, there really isn't any reasonable way we can help you.

I try to help him but there's no case :P And a type mismatch happens when you assign a variable a value it can't hold and can't be converted (for example, a string inside a number variable). You get the idea.

But yeah, people like to steal a lot of stuff from him lastly. A random YouTube video had a picture he made and he wasn't asked for permission :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back