I have a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dash.

While i was playing srb2 sonic destiny told me that you can use a psp as a controller in srb2. is that possible? And if it is how?

Dash. said:
While i was playing srb2 sonic destiny told me that you can use a psp as a controller in srb2. is that possible? And if it is how?
Well what i said was that if you connect your psp using the usb cord, you can go to control panel from the start menu and register it as a controller, then from there you may bind any controls in srb2 to your psp.

Alternate method: you can also hack your psp to a point where you can install windows xp on it (my cousin did this and other kids at my school do it so i know it works) and you can download srb2 onto your psp and play it.
(though you wont be able to chat)

Before somebody attempts to lock this I want to remark that modding a console is legal because once you bought it, you own it. What you can't do is to copy the BIOS, through it's perfectly legal to change it by a custom one, through of course a lot of games won't work if you do that.

Anyways, seriously, how well does SRB2 run on a PSP? o_o'

Ok this is how it goes, First what you need to do is download Windows Xp psp version here:
http://www.4shared.com/file/45515552/4849bc9b/Windowsxppsp.html

I uploaded it onto 4shared.com and I included a readme so you can understand how to install windows xp on your psp.

Windows xp will include all of the basic games like minesweeper, etc.

Also windows xp will include internet explorer.

Before installing windows xp make sure you take the readme file out of the "windowsxp" folder.

Sonic Destiny said:
Ok this is how it goes, First what you need to do is download Windows Xp psp version here:

I uploaded it onto 4shared.com and I included a readme so you can understand how to install windows xp on your psp.

Before installing windows xp make sure you take the readme file out of the "windowsxp" folder.

You know, that is a stupid way of doing things. The port has actually been made and tested by me. Alam did the main programing while I gave him debug logs. Your method is crap and the results would be less than a FPS speeds.

I found a program that uses wifi so i dont have to use a usb cord when im using my psp as a controller on pc!

Sonict said:
Sonic Destiny said:

You know, that is a stupid way of doing things. The port has actually been made and tested by me. Alam did the main programing while I gave him debug logs. Your method is crap and the results would be less than a FPS speeds.
Im sorry, im so stupid XD. yeah but i understand what your saying, but i think my friends modified srb2 or optimized it because on one of my friends psp's (junya) he was able to achieve open gl graphics on his psp for srb2 but there still was somewhat blurryness

(excuse my grammar im a little tired.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back