Question about SPMoves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaysakado

Where are the "multiplayer eggs"? Waits for 50 people to ask where to get SPMoves...
EDIT: You know, when people ask a question, they expect an answer. :p

EDIT2: I found that one in the pool on Button Attack.

EDIT3: Removed the first question. G_Game.c FTW!

Easter eggs that only appear during a netgame with at least 3 people.

Oh, and why with the purple text? You know that dosen't work anymore.

Yeah, I added the download link to the SPMoves page (Wayback Machine FTW). But anyways, Draykon, I know they only appear in netgames with 3 or more people, I just need to know where they are.

What the heck? I tried to run it but it said,"The procedure entry point _FSOUND_StreamOpenFile@12 could not be located in the dynamic link library fmod.dll." What does that mean, and how do I fix it so that I can use SPMoves?

Cory the Hedgehog said:
What the heck? I tried to run it but it said,"The procedure entry point _FSOUND_StreamOpenFile@12 could not be located in the dynamic link library fmod.dll." What does that mean, and how do I fix it so that I can use SPMoves?
you need a different version of the FMOD.dll, mostly likely the version that came with 1.08

Logan_GBA said:
Cory the Hedgehog said:
you need a different version of the FMOD.dll, mostly likely the version that came with 1.08
AKA, you need to put it in your 1.08 folder.

I'd ask someone to help them get it with you. I know where they are however. Also, the host must get the egg last or everyone gets C-kicked.

So like, when I beat ultimate mode (by using level select to CEZ3 :3), it said I unlocked Srb2 Universe and crap, but then it said I unlocked Sonic Golf. What the heck is Sonic Golf and where is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back