Thunder.wad! 2nd version released with some new sprites!

Can I improve this?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• Improve what???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The quotes are only used if it has a space in it.:|

Example: Bind X "chasecam 1"

Example: Bind C screenshot

The Yellow Blue Dude said:
This is the first beta. It's going to get better.

Pix come tomorow.

Well, you might wanna start with custom sprites....I really don't like (and I think others also don't) recolors with just the color set to yellow in S_SKIN, including some overpowerd abilities.....

Draykon said:
Well, for starters he has multithok, the most overpowered of all abilities. After that he has maxed out stats, which should be enough in itself.

No. Multi-double jump while the characters has high accel and speed of 36 is even worse. Also, multi-glide&climb with actionspd of 90 is the most overpowerd ability of em all. There should be some kinda action to limit the total of multi-glides/jumps/thoks/floats.

Super mystic sonic said:

Pix come tomorow.

Well, you might wanna start with custom sprites....I really don't like (and I think others also don't) recolors with just the color set to yellow in S_SKIN, including some overpowerd abilities.....

You mean like this:
10075319774579ee88cf44d.jpg

?

What is with the sudden wave of these things? First a Tails with silver instead of orange, and now SMS without his red stripes? What's next, a recolour of Amy that's yellow called Super Amy? :l

cueball61 said:
Super mystic sonic said:

Pix come tomorow.

You mean like this:
10075319774579ee88cf44d.jpg

?

What is with the sudden wave of these things? First a Tails with silver instead of orange, and now SMS without his red stripes? What's next, a recolour of Amy that's yellow called Super Amy? :l

Sounds good. Lol. SMS with his red stripe. Tails with with silver paint. Thunder with is 1 spike (or its supposed to look like that)

a goat said:
Well, even though he's over powered, I still had a blast with him.

Nothing wrong with an overpower wad. Well I'm editing the S_SKIN so he might not be able to run very fast in the next release.

THANK YOU!

No fan character should be as fast as Sonic unless they are Sonic.
And maybe you should give him an ability besides Sonic's signature thok.
EDIT: And a different hair style.

Shu said:
a goat said:
Well, even though he's over powered, I still had a blast with him.

Nothing wrong with an overpower wad. Well I'm editing the S_SKIN so he might not be able to run very fast in the next release.

THANK YOU!

No fan character should be as fast as Sonic unless they are Sonic.
And maybe you should give him an ability besides Sonic's signature thok.
EDIT: And a different hair style.

I like the thok and his hair is diferent to sonics.

EDIT: Glide wouldn't be to bad if he went fast. He could turn into a bolt of lightening, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back