Is Wii good?

• Ya, but not as good as I thought it would be.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kinda, I hate the motion though.

• No, it's not very good.

• No, every singal Wii option sucks!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i downloaded Donkey Kong Country for the Wii Virtual Console today, so im a happy boy.
What Virtual Console games has everyone else got?

I never really enjoyed the first Sonic the hedgehog to much, it was the third one that got me started so i wont be downloading the first one unless i suddenly find myself with extra money.

My game collection:
Wii Sports
DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2
Call Of Duty 3
Super Swing Golf
Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz
Elebits
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Excite Truck

Virtual Console games:
Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario World
Mario Kart 64
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Golden Axe
Gunstar Heroes

Why yes, yes I am enjoying my Wii.

I made a topic like this once. And like that topic I'm sure some Sony fan-boy idiot will flame someone and cause an admin to lock this because they're to ignorant just to ban the idiot doing it. Oh, well.

*Lighter tone*
Wiivolution.*mauled* As long as I get my ssbb I'm fine with whatever it has and doesn't and is named.

Wii.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess;
Wii Sports;
Red Steel.

That's about it. I don't giva a damn about the Virtual Console, to be honest. I just don't want to pay for games that have been out for consoles at least 2 generations past.

I mainly play GCN games on it, though. F-Zero GX and SSBM are still the best games NOT named FFVII or LoZ: OoT in my opinion.

ree-c said:
That's about it. I don't giva a damn about the Virtual Console, to be honest. I just don't want to pay for games that have been out for consoles at least 2 generations past.

Are you saying that because you've enjoyed them enough or are you saying it be cause you're an old game hater?

I'm just saying "I don't care". I don't hate the games at all.

I just hate paying for old stuff.

ree-c said:
I'm just saying "I don't care". I don't hate the games at all.

I just hate paying for old stuff.

Then don't shop at an antique shop or flea market.

Recently bought, and played right through Rayman Raving Rabbids.
Short but very funny to the degree of Loony Tunes esque violent humour.

Hm.. fun fact: You can do 360° spins in the air for tricks in Excite Truck. I've owned this game since Christmas and just barely learned this from watching a video on Youtube. Why did I not know this? :|

Somehow I got the Wii at the sixt of December, which is 2 days earlier in Europe. Anyways, my games....

Games:
Twilight Princess
Wii sports
Wii play
Warioware

Yeah, I'm only gonna buy games I really want. (Except for Wii play, that I got with the Wii remote) Gonna save up money for great game rush soon.

VC games:
Super Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Super Mario Bros

I won't buy any game I already have for the SNES or NES. N64 is a exception, since the control stick is all lame and broke, and I want to re-live the best of the best ones. I'm sooo waiting for games like Super Metroid or Mario Party 3 to come.

And yet you don't mention any Genesis or TurboGrafx-16 games? Do yourself a favor and nab Gunstar Heroes. Now. Even if you already own it (which I doubt, but can't be sure about). It's still as good as ever.

Wii
Component Cables (Yeah baby!)

Games:
Wii Sports
Excite Truck
Wario Ware: Smooth Moves (Rented. Oh, and it's crap compared to the GCN one.)

VC Games:
Super Mario 64
Bomberman 93' (Hell yeah!)
Mario Kart 64

What I will probably end up getting later on:
Elebits
Line Rider
Mario Party 8 (Yeah, Mario Party has slumped lately, the only reason it's here is the benefit of the doubt, due to how creative they can make it.)
Super Mario Galaxy
SSBB
Super Paper Mario

I would suggest making Elebits a rental, Spazzo. It's neat, but I simply haven't found myself playing it lately.. it seems to get boring rather quickly. This is just my opinion, though, so wudever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back