Regular Show General Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find the show hilarious and funny its not as good as other cartoon network shows in the past, but it's still funny and I really like where this show is going. Anyone have any opinions on it?

Saw an episode of it yesterday.

Damnit Nickelodeon, you need to pull your shit together.

" 5, 6, 7, 8. Using the power in your face Sending you back to your place, Don't look at our crotches while we synchronize our watches beep beep beep beep." Lolwut. Ever since Adventure time came to CN, there ratings looks like they changed. Even M.A.D's ratings are also for older audience. Now these kind of comedy shows are awesome, plus it's not really baby-ish. IMO it's the best show i've seen.

Yeah, it's nice how Cartoon Network has the ability to appeal to both young and old audiences.

I'm still not sure about MAD, ever since I saw that "Grey's in Anime" with the "OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!" reference, I just couldn't take it. Its one of the most over used references I know. Though it did teach me more about how to stay away from generic anime (i.e a scene where nothing special is going on but still acts like its epic. ZOMG SPEED LINES!)

I HATE MAD! Its stupid! I do like Regular Show! Have you noticed that the artists are not that artistic, just look at there hands! it looks like a kid drew it! also Adventure Time too.

I HATE MAD! Its stupid! I do like Regular Show! Have you noticed that the artists are not that artistic, just look at there hands! it looks like a kid drew it! also Adventure Time too.
The hands are like that because of its art style. Would you really want some realistically drawn hand that looks out of place with the style, or simplified ones.

I'm not one to enjoy shows like these. It's as if this is what kids think adult humor is like.

... And yeah, I believe Family Guy falls under this category.

I love these new shows. Mad IMO is pretty hilarious. (TransBOREmores Lol). Regular show is awesome as well. I love the one where they had to fight the virtual video game boss. Even though these shows are great I still love watching shows like Courage the Cowardly Dog and others. Cartoon Network just got interesting again.

I'm not one to enjoy shows like these. It's as if this is what kids think adult humor is like.

... And yeah, I believe Family Guy falls under this category.
I'm beginning to stray away from Family Guy. Most of the jokes get old after a while, especially the way they're shown with flashbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back