Weapon Ring Combos: Favourite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your favorite 2 or 3 Wep. Ring combo? Mines is Auto, Inf. and Rail. I screw about with it in 1 Player all the time! Sure, it's overpowered, but who cares? It's in 1 Player!

Surely, world of pain + inf is the logical choice? Out of 2-ring combos, I'd say.... bomb+rail, because if you also have a button set to fire normal rings, it really surprises people when you alternate between the two.

Lets see...

Auto Bomb
Auto Rail
Auto Infinite
Homing Rail
Bomb Rail

I'm torn between those. All are so overpowered.

EDIT: I forgot to remove Homing Bomb. It sucks.

I remember that homing + rail isn't too effective, since the rail goes so fast it is hard for it to home in on a target.

Anyways, I like to abuse auto + rail, but at times I find normal rings more effective than weapon rings.

Com said:
I remember that homing + rail isn't too effective, since the rail goes so fast it is hard for it to home in on a target.

With Auto, it homes, and they can barely dodge. PLUS it can come in handy to trap them with it.

SUPERMEGA....game addict said:
Does anyone have the SRB2City match level? Using Noclip, you can get the weapon rings! The only thing you can't get at in that shop is the emeralds... <.<

Woah, you're going offtopic yourself. O.o'

No idea :& I just use what is there. Maybe rail + bomb, quite fast and you don't need to be so accurate, but it isn't really a great thing.

However, I can tell you a combination I hate: homing + rail, when you use the SOC that allows rings to bounce against walls. KnuxShadow used it and it was really hard to avoid his attacks - the rail bounces so many times (there's a bounce limit for it through) it's quite hard to avoid it. I hate it for that. Luckily the SOC is not part of SRB2 by itself :P

I like Bomb best, but I prefer using rail due to the fact that it encourages me to improve my aim. <_<

My favorite combination is...

Rail-bomb! =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back