can't make custom Addon or Wad here

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't make custom addon or wad its keep says this andrewmac1112 do not have do wad or addon level i need to do this so help me

1.Do you have a wad or not? 2. Or you dont know how to create a wad? 3. Or you cant post your wad here?

Based on your title: To create a Map or wad you need Some tools, For more help visit:https://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/Level_design.

3. To post your wad file you post it in the submissions room, where you wait and see if your wad can be released or not.

This is all the help i can give you. Because i didnt understand your post.

Last edited:
I think you need to put the wad as a zip file before you upload it to the forum. If you don't know how you right click the wad file, select Send to, and then select Compressed (zipped) folder and then rename it to the same as your wad name (if it isn't already the same name as your wad file).

After you did all that, read the various stickies in the submissions subforum here.

After reading those, in the same submissions subforum click on new topic and there should be an "Additional Options" below where you would post. There click on the manage attachments and upload your zip file and then the judges will look at your wad for review (to make sure it works and the guidelines are met)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back