• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Dark Plan 2 - The Freeze Plan W.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seelkadoom

Fear my(Sonic)Spice Powers!
After ending my WAD Level Pack "The Dark Plan",i decidied to do a continuation of it!

After DUAL-EVIL great Epic Fail against his Plan,he decidied to make a Newest plan to Take the world to himself,but this time with the help of "Frozeen" - his Final Helper.

Frozeen has the object called "Oblivion Crystal" then have power to eliminate 20 Planets.

Sonic Team again know everything and will try (again) stop DUAL-EVIL.

W.I.P WAD File

Moderator Notice:
Hey folks, if you see a topic that is clearly breaking the rules, don't post in it just to point out that it's breaking the rules. We can tell that just fine, thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
After ending my WAD Level Pack "The Dark Plan",i decidied to do a continuation of it!

After DUAL-EVIL great Epic Fail against his Plan,he decidied to make a Newest plan to Take the world to himself,but this time with the help of "Frozeen" - his Final Helper.

Frozeen has the object called "Oblivion Crystal" then have power to eliminate 20 Planets.

Sonic Team again know everything and will try (again) stop DUAL-EVIL.

W.I.P WAD File

Screenshots :

Freeze City Zone 1
9f1ffff983cf0d3c6de54d889f2b8abd4g.jpg
- 100% Completed
Freeze City Zone 2
b3c7134d56ce7e8afcea49144f4a41f84g.jpg
- 100% Completed
Freeze City Zone 3
2ce8666503400187bbb4c9baba5dff4f4g.jpg
- 84% Completed

Um, Can we have bigger screenshots? I can't really see anything from that. The only thing I can see is a Crawla spam in the first picture.

Looks pretty awful. Cringeworthy plot, recolored gfz and thz textures, clashing and unnecessary houses, seemingly thoughtless crawla spam, and a custom sprite that appears would be right at home with SRB1.

Also, those screenshots are clearly inadequate. Why are they so tiny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back