Stuff to put in 1.09

Status
Not open for further replies.
He means the option to make Special Rings last as long as you have an allotted amount of ammo left, as opposed to time. So, if you picked up a Rail ring, you get to use it, say, 10 times, regardless of how long you have it. Use it those 10 times and you lose Rail.

Of course, this means, since you exclude Auto and Infinite, you can pick up the other three, find an area where Auto and Infinite are close together (not always that hard), and become a god amongst disgruntled SRB2 players...

no it means auto infinite rail bombs arnt all that cheap because it will run out faster oh and...

seven MORE special stages, hyper sonic, giant rings (instead of finding chaos emeralds in levels) when tails picking up two people whilst flying and a ring transferring thingymajig where you can give rings to fellow teammates on co-op

littlejust said:
seven MORE special stages
Do it yourself, and for that matter, there aren't 14 Chaos Emeralds and we aren't using the Hyper ones.

littlejust said:
hyper sonic
That's already in, just hidden like hell. Super Sonic is already overpowered enough as-is.

littlejust said:
giant rings (instead of finding chaos emeralds in levels)
I'm glad to know that you are interested in programming and animating that yourself.

littlejust said:
when tails picking up two people whilst flying
That's kind of pointless, if you ask me. If it didn't work for Crazy Taxi then it won't work here...

littlejust said:
a ring transferring thingymajig where you can give rings to fellow teammates on co-op
That sounds doable in SPMoves' PSO mode... I should look into that.:wink:

Tails could pick up someone. Then someone holds on to the bottom persons feet then again and again and again. That would be very interesting.
HAHA.PNG

We could make chains of up to 32 people!!!! :P

Personally I'd like to see teamplay work better. From what I've tried, you can turn it on in a standard Match, but nothing really changes; you aren't stuck on Red and Blue, and attacking a person of the same color still gains you points instead of doing the ring transfer. Not quite what I'd have been expecting of a Team Deathmatch, myself.

akirahedgehog said:
Tails could pick up someone. Then someone holds on to the bottom persons feet then again and again and again. That would be very interesting.
Genius. Do it. DO IT NOW.

Shadow Hog said:
Personally I'd like to see teamplay work better. From what I've tried, you can turn it on in a standard Match, but nothing really changes; you aren't stuck on Red and Blue, and attacking a person of the same color still gains you points instead of doing the ring transfer. Not quite what I'd have been expecting of a Team Deathmatch, myself.

That's not implemented.

Ritz Wrote:
akirahedgehog wrote:

Well I think STjt should implant it. It would allow many new styles of gamplay. Imagine the possiblities. We could have a new mode where there would be two teams of sixteen where each person in thier team's chain would fire rings at the opposing team. The first team to get down to one player first loses. It would played in a large ariel arena. If STjr does not do it then I might put some nice extra code in my three mods. :P

SSNTails said:
Shadow Hog said:

That's not implemented.
Then it's a good thing this is the suggestions topic, isn't it?

akirahedgehog said:
Ritz Wrote:
akirahedgehog wrote:

Well I think STjt should implant it. It would allow many new styles of gamplay. Imagine the possiblities. We could have a new mode where there would be two teams of sixteen where each person in thier team's chain would fire rings at the opposing team. The first team to get down to one player first loses. It would played in a large ariel arena. If STjr does not do it then I might put some nice extra code in my three mods. :P

That reminds me of the piggyback option on the Tribes 2 construction mod. have one person on the grav cycle then have a ton of people piggy back on it. It's like watching clown cars race!

The only thing I'd REALLY like to see now is being transported to some bonus stage when you hit the lampposts with 50 rings (ala the Genesis games), but considering I always tell people to do it themselves, I suppose I'd be contradicting myself, wouldn't I? :roll:

Geona said:
akirahedgehog said:
Ritz Wrote:
akirahedgehog wrote:

That reminds me of the piggyback option on the Tribes 2 construction mod. have one person on the grav cycle then have a ton of people piggy back on it. It's like watching clown cars race!

I didn't know you could do that in the conmod.. but that's not the point..
The Tails thing would be really cool.

Shuffle said:
Geona said:
akirahedgehog said:
Ritz Wrote:
akirahedgehog wrote:

I didn't know you could do that in the conmod.. but that's not the point..
The Tails thing would be really cool.

Oh yeah, and you can do it with any vehicle and as many people as you want. now tie that with weapons activated and people stacked on a Shrike (T2 jet, for those who don't know what I'm talking about.) and have them fly around while getting shot at by another stacked shrike. pretty much the hilarity of what could happen with this Tails character stacking idea.

Hmmmm. This Tails idea could be great to kill eggman with.....
the bottom person jumps at him, then the next, next, next, next, next. The last one can hit the button!!!! weeeeeee wait... thats just like cakewalk..... but in v1.09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 6, Members: 0, Guests: 6)

Back