[Open Assets] scmrtf OrsLand 2014

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't need to triple post just to tell us you're working on this.

At least the second post had some actual content to add, but it's still considered bad taste to deliberately post multiple times in a row on the same day.

DP - A Sneak peak of Version 2.
jhsjso.png

The " Hub " i was inspired by SRB2 Rock.
Here's what the symbols in the name mean.
Flaming Ors - Ors2011
Blue Wisp - Me
Pokeball - Professor Oak

You forgot TSdude. :) His maps are great.

[EDIT]LOL! 100 comments![/EDIT]

Last edited:
Aw, yeah, forgot. Also, we need some secret levels.

I know. That´s why jungle and some other places are hidden. You will can enter secret entrance to jungle in BBZ2. Then the adventure goes on to BBZ3.

Aw, yeah, forgot. Also, we need some secret levels.

Now I know. Secret library in upcoming would give some hints to very secret levels. Like this: "have you herd legend/of Metal Sonic?/It likes to hide where/other people cannot be." That means the Metal Sonic battle could be in a space area with countdown. What do you think?

Now I know. Secret library in upcoming would give some hints to very secret levels. Like this: "have you herd legend/of Metal Sonic?/It likes to hide where/other people cannot be." That means the Metal Sonic battle could be in a space area with countdown. What do you think?
I might add a Library in the hub, and add the jungle level and the sky level in version 3. I do have some suggestions for the Jungle Level and the Sky Level's name. Jungle - Jungle Jump| Sky - Arcane Altitude

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

I know. That´s why jungle and some other places are hidden. You will can enter secret entrance to jungle in BBZ2. Then the adventure goes on to BBZ3.
DP - Actually, i think this can do. Beach-Jungle-Winter City-Castle-Mine-Sky-FINAL
For the Metal Sonic, i think he can be the boss of Space Show 1.

I might add a Library in the hub, and add the jungle level and the sky level in version 3. I do have some suggestions for the Jungle Level and the Sky Level's name. Jungle - Jungle Jump| Sky - Arcane Altitude

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

DP - Actually, i think this can do. Beach-Jungle-Winter City-Castle-Mine-Sky-FINAL
For the Metal Sonic, i think he can be the boss of Space Show 1.

I think jungle and metal Sonic battle should be hidden. I´ve made a secret entrance to jungle to BBZ1. Would sky be hidden too?

I think that Jungle shouldn't be hidden, so goes the same for sky. There should be some secret zones in acts of the main zones.

Jungle - Jungle Jump| Sky - Arcane Altitude
Jungle Jump sounds a bit to plain, maybe it should be called Aromatic Jungle but I like Arcane Altitude, cool name.

[EDIT] I think that metal sonic should have to be fought twice, once in a secret zone, and the second time when your at the Space Show. [EDIT]

Last edited:
I´ll add some inter screens to map pack. I made some pictures there.

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Are we going put any cutscenes in this mod?
E.g. A intro, our own credits.

I think this is not having more cutscenes than credits. They are very annoying in time attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back