SRB2JTE Supervirus Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elnino

I saw in 1 post that the Supervirus Screen comes on in a 1 to 15 chance or every 15 enters to SRB2JTE. (I forgot what JTE said about it). Can you tell me what it is? Also, is there a way to remove the screen from SRB2JTE or do I have to live with it?

Elnino said:
I saw in 1 post that the Supervirus Screen comes on in a 1 to 15 chance or every 15 enters to SRB2JTE. (I forgot what JTE said about it). Can you tell me what it is? Also, is there a way to remove the screen from SRB2JTE or do I have to live with it?

You can play an older version of Jte, or...you could...its been a while...use the launcher...is that still around?

Well I never thought of the launcher, but doesn't the launcher only work for the normal SRB2 game and not SRB2JTE? If the launcher can work for SRB2JTE, then how?

Just as i quoted in my topic SRb2Jte i have a question. How do i get SRB2 JTE to work? When i clicked run it came up to a black screen and said this program is too large to fit in memory...how do i fix it?

EDIT: Never mind, I finally got it working.

Jason The Hedgehog said:
Just as i quoted in my topic SRb2Jte i have a question. How do i get SRB2 JTE to work? When i clicked run it came up to a black screen and said this program is too large to fit in memory...how do i fix it?
Get more RAM.

Lucario64 said:
I get the Supervirus Screen EVERY TIME I play SRB2JTE!

LUCKY!!! I keep trying to induce it! I EVEN BEAT THE GAME ON ULTIMATE AND SOVIET RUSSIA! ARRRRGH!!!

Easy way to get SuperVirus Blast:

1. Move your gamedata.dat file out of your SRB2 folder, but don't delete it.
2. Start SRB2JTE.

Elnino said:

oops, i just asked the same question...

sorry. :mrgreen:

for all of you who never saw the super virus blast srb2jte secret....thing i get it all the time so ill tell you how it starts but first...
SPOILER WARNING!!!
it looks the same way as a normal begining to srb2jte until... theres static on the screen! you see a strangly familier face flickering on the screen! its jason the echidna! (for as much as i know he doesnt say anything seeing that i had the volume turned down cause im actually grounded and im sneaking in fact i ducked my dad three times already by hiding my laptop under my bed while writing this :P )
he flickers off the screen then you are sent to a srb2 main menu with eggman on it!

thats basicly it sorry about the crappy horror story phrasing stuff i just couldnt help it seeing that it is kinda creepy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back