Hinotev2.0 Update [11/07/2011]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wanted to make a wad, I actually started one this weekend. xD

KoolK...if this is the begining(your picture) it will be a nice character...

look nice...

Hinote...i am sorry about this...the message i wrote about espio date before espio wad comes out...BTW...you are awsome and your wad too!

Nice Fan wad hinote.

If I could wrote a note between 1 and 10 i would give a perfect 10.

I hope that you will continue making wads like this.

Hehe! Nice wad you got there! I wonder what moves HE/SHE does. OH! Sorry to admit. But is it a boy or girl? I just cant really tell. I think it's a girl...correct? I think i's a girl...correct?

---------- Post added 11-22-2009 at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-21-2009 at 11:58 PM ----------

Hey I agree.

Hehe! Nice wad you got there! I wonder what moves HE/SHE does. OH! Sorry to admit. But is it a boy or girl? I just cant really tell. I think it's a girl...correct? I think i's a girl...correct?

No, It's a guy. I explained this already.

Aand yes I am a girl <.< There are girls on the internet ;)
No, the Men are Men, the Woman are men, and the Children are the FBI.

See? Clear as day.

---------- Post added 11-22-2009 at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-21-2009 at 11:58 PM ----------

Hey I agree.

Hinote is a girl, moves.. I don't know. Probably some fire moves. If character soc's weren't nerf she's have fire power. I heard there is a way to do character soc's I don't know, Blade told me. Thanks though :)

I heard there is a way to do character soc's I don't know, Blade told me.

ghostspinitem = 1
ghostspinitem = 1

IIRC

With these, and spinitem/thokitem = #, you can replace the spin and thok trails with objects, and make them solid. They may be able to help you create the abilities you want.

Hinote is a girl, moves.. I don't know. Probably some fire moves. If character soc's weren't nerf she's have fire power. I heard there is a way to do character soc's I don't know, Blade told me. Thanks though :)

I could soc a ability for you. Just PM me and I can try to do it.

I don't get it. Whenever I try to download or whatever you do after it's done it's really hard to make the wad in the game. Maybe I have a demo version or srb2. It takes a long time to download the full version of srb2.

I don't get it. Whenever I try to download or whatever you do after it's done it's really hard to make the wad in the game. Maybe I have a demo version or srb2. It takes a long time to download the full version of srb2.
What's your problem exactly? I can't understand you at all.

Very nice character. Perfect for my technique that got me through GFZ1 in 29 seconds.
And through GFZ2 in just over a minute.
And through GFZ3 in just over two minutes. (Run, spin, jump-thok, doesn't work well of bosses. Especially THZ3 boss)
EDIT: Remember this: You thok into the egg slimer, there's a 90% chance you're going overboard. The battle IS on a "moving" platform, you know. You fall off, you die. I've only managed to NOT fall off one time. That's it. ONE TIME. It's not that easy.

EDIT2: I give this wad my Extra Epic Seal of Majorly Epic, along with my Seal Of Supremacy.

Last edited:
Well, good job sammy! :D

Hopefully I will see a DarkSpine Hinote superform soon. :<

:( I failed.. I forgot to set superanim to 1. What would be the point of making super sprites if I didn't set it. Anyways its fixed now and there is a link. Sorry guys.

Ah, good, I wanted some wads to use for testing my new connection (and serv capabilities), thanks. As for the SOC thing, the devs are working on that, but due to the way springs work, they can't just "flip" like that... Hopefully, they can do something to set the "bounce height" info (damage? Speed? I forget which did bounce height) to a negative when upside down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back