She Said Yes! (SRB2: Marriage Edition Release Date Inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Furyhunter said:
Well, it's finally coming to an end, isn't it?

Knuckles will finally be finished, a truly "final" version of SRB2 will be released and will be considered "done".

But the community? Oh, it will live on. We'll still be asking how to jump, celebrating insane April 1sts and watching overambitious projects collapse within 12 hours of their conception. And maybe, one day we'll see a project get finished. Who knows...

I hope we stil live on as a community even if 1.1 comes out. We've had great times, and unfortunately rubbish times, but slowly I think it's starting to get better & better as days go by. We will still get hilarious questions such as *How do I jump* or *How do I spindash?* it'll never get old.

It's about time some really nice news has hit here finally, because this is what all of us need, a good perk up on here.

I can hardly believe I'm posting here again, but this is just too good to pass up.
Congratulations on your engagement, SSN.
I still wonder what you'll end up doing years after SRB2 has been long gone. Comedian? Hope so. Game designer? Who knows, you've been up there with DNF in completion time, but man, you beat them. 3DRealms can learn a thing or two from you.
And thank god SRB2 is finally over, even though nothing will replace the feeling of waiting, hoping that screenshot were real, after SRB2 is released, only mods will keep us at the edge of the seat. But come on, getting all excited about a videogame? I think it's time to move on, and it's good to see you did, and in such a marvelous direction.
I hope you'll still hang around the chatroom.
SSNTails is a pretty cool guy, eh gets married releases srb2 and doesn't afraid of anything.

Oh and this is a wonderful birthday gift, even though it's tomorrow.

Congratulations! I wish you the best of luck!

I personally don't know what to think about the release of 1.1. Sure, it'll have great innovations and updated stuff, but I heard that since all the linedef numbers are getting scrambled, old WADs won't work in it.

Hey, SSN, that's amazing! Congratulations on finding someone special! Best of luck in your future.

I think I speak for all of us when I say that SRB2 gave me many fun days and many enjoyable nights of playing with my friends. Thank you for your wonderful gift to the sonic fangaming community. Boy, you sure deserve a break!

Still can't shake the awful *DEADLINE* feeling I get every time I hear about this... lol Best of luck to you and everyone trying to help get it completed by that time.

Congratulations SSN and best of luck to you and your fiancee. RL seems to be one thing we kind of forget (or try to forget) in internet communities, glad to know that your 'IRL' is going to keep getting better!

You know, when people ask when 1.1 is coming out, I'm still going to say "when it's done". Just for old times sake.

JEV3 said:
Still can't shake the awful *DEADLINE* feeling I get every time I hear about this... lol Best of luck to you and everyone trying to help get it completed by that time.

Yeah, I feel the same about the "deadline". I hope you and the rest of STJR don't end up rushing so that the new version is done in time.

I've already said congrats in that other place, but I'll say it again. Congratulations, hope it all goes well, make sure you leave me some cake...

Now we'll see who will be first to release their win, me and YouSRB2, or you and 1.1... =P

It's very nice that 1.1 is coming. One of the reasons I left the community for (the most important other being the n00bs, not only many of the new people who're coming on this mb, but also many of the "oldbies" who think they're smart, always bitching senselessly) is that I considered SRB2 to stagnate forever and that it was always going to remain in an unfinished state. Thanks for proving me wrong on this.
And happy marriage, SSNTails. :)

Congratulations, man. Who's the lucky lady?

Anyways, the thought of releasing in May is sweet! I watched the sneak peek that was posted (I think it was on youtube), and ever since then I've just thought, "Oh man, this is totally worth the entire wait."

Congratulations, SSN! :D
This is great news, 1.1 doesn't seem so far from away anymore. I need to start recoloring Blaze and making more sprites for her for the moment 1.1's released! *shot* I haven't been this excited over a game's release date since Twilight Princess. :D

Dude, are you taking into account how long away May is? Kick back and chillax, you've got plenty of time. Besides, she looks almost like the real thing already.

Mind you, it might not even be 1.1 yet. I hope not, else that would mean no more updates to the main game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back