To all those going 'OMG I CANT CONECT 2TEH MASTASERVA!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZOMFG N00B CUE FIX TEH MASTASERVAR!£!$"£DF£$^%$£!%RTREG1242358MS

But seriously, what seems to be the problem, baldy genius?*Shot*

...It's bad to improve the MB? Just be happy he even got it for you. If the MB keeps on coming down, why not make that page direct you to this topic?

nightstar the hedgehog said:
I can`t believe your the person who did this.You stink

You know, there is a person who pays to let us play for free. He could start charging us, and then things would get a lot different...

For all of you idiotic people who are blaming Cue and other people for the Masterserver being down, its wrong.

Cue along with others if there are or not, are taking time out of their lives to better the Masterserver and create new things for our enjoyment.

Also the masterserver isnt free it costs money because of the bandwith needed so why dont you all just get of Cue's back and leave him alone and let him do what he has to do?!

(that was like a total flame but it wasnt directed at a certain person, im sorry admins i just had to say that)

Funny. Cue's MS AFAIK hasn't been up in a while. By a while, I mean a few months. I think I should lock this topic since the original purpose is gone for now. Cue can request me to reopen it is he wants me to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back