• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Leeon the Fledge WIP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SML

I fail at programming.
Okay, so you guys can yell at me for being an *** for that past couple years. But I'm here to make it up to you! I'm now working on a (99%) original character WAD. I admit, it's gonna be partially based off of Shadow, but there's several things that will be adjusted, added, and removed! Also, I plan on having a special ability to substitute for the spindash. (It'd ruin the WAD, due to the fact that Leeon's thok will be kind of based as a "glide". It'd completely be ruined with the spindash using the EXACT SAME sprites as the thok) If anyone can help with the special ability, I will give them major credit.

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

As soon as I get atleast one or two sprites done, I'll post screens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back