Server Hijacking - Confirmed -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hm...

Ash said:
Woah, dude, you need some serious chill time.
And you need to stop bringing up an argument that makes no contribution to the initial Topic. But hey, if you're getting a kick out of it, I might as well make it persuasive.

Netgame impersonation. Happens all the time, and you can't do anything about it. SRB2Live will supposedly fix this.
Yeah, and if It's apparently wrong to make an Impersonation of SSNTails, what makes it right to make an Impersonation of anyone else?

It really doesn't matter if he stops or not. I have asked him to stop doing a number of OTHER famous SRB2 hacking things, and didn't listen to me. So why would this time be any different? See, that's the thing: You cannot be sure of whether or not I'm doing something about it.
You're right, I can't be sure. I can't be sure if you're really trying, or trying to cover up something you're trying to hide.

You can't automatically add me onto the problem just because I know him.
I'm not adding you to the problem because you know him, I'm adding you to the problem because you know he's Doing it intentionally.

A lot of people do, and this includes oldbies, moderators, and administrators as well. Are they part of the problem just because they know him?
Do they know that he's been doing so many of these Famous Hijackings for almost 3 years now? If they knew that your friend was the one responsible for ruining the game for everyone else, then they would have done something about it. I may not Know SSNTails, but I know him well enough to know he wouldn't let a Hijacker run free.

Also, I never said "it's funny for things to be ruined for other people", I said it's just funny.
And what makes it funny? It's not because he's telling jokes, It's not because he's showing funny glitches, it's not because he's flaming other people. So what makes his Hacking and Banning-jamboree funny then?

You need to lighten up, as it's happened to a lot of people so far. Hell, he even did it to me and caught me off guard (fyi: I was one of his victims, and it entailed gravity, tunes, name changing, bans, and other stuff). My reaction? Laughs. Why? Because it was funny! I like how you think that I'm totally immune from this just because I talk to this person, because that's untrue, and you have no way to prove that basis.
You're right, I can't prove that your immune to his hacking, however, you don't seem bothered when it CAUGHT YOU OFF GUARD. If it was planned, I could understand, but to randomly go off on you like that without warning, would not make anyone, I repeat, ANYONE happy to find that they don't have control over what's happening.

Accusations? Your point is too jumpy to determine a solid form of argument.
so far, they've been spot on. It's this one that's "too jumpy" to make a counter argument against.

Oh, and with the noobs, well, I'm not trying to do anything to them, let alone "remove" them, per se; I'd rather have them reformed into better members.
who said you were chasing them away? I said you were bringing down the level of "noobish-ment", or as you want to put it: "have them Reformed to better members",

That makes it part of the internet, not the internet.
That still makes it the Internet Ash.

Dude, you don't understand what identity theft means. No, it doesn't mean "he's using my nickname ;_;",
I'm cutting you off right there, for apparently, you don't know what it means. By it's Definition, Identity theft is:
dictionary.com said:
the co-option of another person's personal information (e.g., name, Social Security number, credit card number, passport) without that person's knowledge and the fraudulent use of such knowledge
The Co-option is your friend using My Server's Admin-only commands. My Personal Information is, again, My Admin-only Server commands that I issue to no one. You said it yourself, he caught you by surprise like he did me, Hence, doing it without my knowledge. The Fraudulent use? The Bans, changes, and tweaks he did, using, Guess what, My Admin-Only Server commands, which I issued to NO ONE.

Identity Theft - a crime in which an imposter obtains key pieces of personal information, such as Social Security or driver's license numbers, in order to impersonate someone else.
And is The usage of Commands only I should go to on my server, not Personal enough for you? He's able to use MY ACTUAL NODE to use MY NAME and issue command under MY NAME. He's not doing it using his name, he's using me as his puppet, without even pulling my strings.

Netgame impersonation is not a crime. It just happens.
Your right, however, this is not Netgame Impersonation, he's Taking over my Controls that he shouldn't be able to get to. Only I can get to them, yet he was able to get access to them, for he was using MY Node to use them, from HIS computer.

As for hijacking, I suppose it could go under that category, but only under that category.
You're wrong, It goes into everything I just said, Face it Ash, you can't change the facts, and no one can warp them. what you see as False from me, is the lies and Deciet I see through you.

Think: It's just a game. What do you lose? A temporary server used for collecting players to play this game. Does this game cost money? Nope. What do you lose? Nothing (unless you want to count time). You act as if he was trying to launch a virus on your computer, blow up your harddrive, and disabling your internet access for a year. This is not as serious as you would think.
You're right, he's not destroying material things I can replace with a bit of money or work, But he's Damaging more than you know. The people I played with might think I'm a jerk because they were all banned for no reason, They left in anger because Your friend lagged my servers. I Had friends I haven't talked to in weeks, as well as people that I wanted to stay away indefinitely. However, because your friend did what he did, People hardly joined my server, I'm sure I'll have to deal with the people I banned long before because I had to clear the bans to bring back the people HE banned Unfairly, and to top it all off, I'm being seen as the bad guy because I'm defending what I see as An injustice.

It might be nothing but a game to you, but The boundaries of playtime were long crossed when your friend started this whole mess and brought this up.

You appear to just be stringing words together to try to make yourself seem like you've gotten a very well thought out rebuttal, but this is not the case.
Funny, that's how I see your Misguided remarks and statements of Inferiority.

How do I contradict myself? I'm not trying to protect my friend, rather, I'm trying to get this whole issue cleared so the drama would stop.
Well for one, If you're trying to stop the Drama, Continuing the Argument is not the best way to go about things. Need I say more?

What he did may not have been right in retrospect, but then again, guess what happens to all of these exploits and bugs? They go into bugfixing to better improve the final game, SRB2 1.1. Did you ever think about that? It looks like my eyes are plenty lucid, whilst yours are murky. My statements are how I see them, so they aren't blind.
Being able to Hijack another's Computer is not just a bug or an Exploit of the game. I put it as a Topic because I Know that this is something more Serious than a Bug or Exploit that needs more Attention than just a simple Tweak.

Also, way to go, over-accentuating the fact that he's a friend of mine. In the long run, does that fact really matter so much? It doesn't help convey your point any further than you want it to.
Again, I don't give a Damn if he's a friend of yours or your brother, the fact is, He Is Hacking other Servers, and you knew about it. THAT'S What matters at this point. And to quote you on your own words, "It doesn't help you convey your point any further than you want it to" by mentioning that he's your friend, for I already acknowledged more than once that I don't care, nor is it a prime factor here.

Uh, hosting a server is hard work? It's not meant to "destroy a good time" and "obliterate hard work". If it were really like that, a more productive form of hacking would to be to annihilate your entire SRB2 folder, right? You seem to think that it's only you, but you need to come to realize that you're not the only one involved. A lot of people have experienced this already.
Then why is it that when a Problem occurs, SSNTails is there to Try and fix it? If a new threat comes by, he doesn't Ignore it. To get wads is easy, but to Create a bond between players as they work together to reach new goals, only to have their quest shattered by someone who just wants to destroy, is what becomes the worst possible thing on SRB2. If you don't know this, then you have never played a real game.

He's not a bad person. Your views are totally corrupt just because you were the victim of a prank. Come to realize that all of this is for nothing more than a cheap laugh, and bugfixing.
If he's not such a bad guy, why has he been doing it for the Past three years he has been here? The only way something would need fixing would be if it was found to be broken. And the only way to do that, is to look around. Bug's don't just pop up and say "Here I am!", they're usually found by those that look for them. And if a bug is found, the first thing on one's mind shouldn't be "Exploit it!".

Biased opinions and childish mudslinging will get you nowhere. Srsly.
Good, then we understand each other. You have said nothing to either help with this problem, nor to stop Trolling and constantly stayed Off topic. If you won't stop this argument, Then I'll be the one.

You have admitted to knowing who the hacker is, You refuse to Report him to A higher Official, and you constantly try to shoot me down with your barrage of Ineffective Arguments, only to be wasted yourself, yet you refuse to admit when enough is enough.

You Lost Ash, I will have nothing more to do with you. If you want to continue to argue with me, then so be it, but as of Now, This Argument is Done. If You do not Have anything to Contribute to this Topic in the Attempt to solve the Problem, I will Contact a Moderator and Have him close it.

OK, first of all, Ash's "friend" can do whatever the hell he wants to. Just because Ash knows the guy doesn't mean he should get all up into his grills about it =P
Ash's "desperate" attempts aren't all that desperate. Desperate is: "ZOMG HES NOT A HACKER STFU ILL KILL U!" Not: "It's funny and there's nothing you can do about it. "
I see some parts of your point, but it's rather spotty and looked like your taking this whole thing too seriously. I wouldn't like to get hacked myself, but I wouldn't flip out about it and start building walls of text out of it...

Ice said:
OK, first of all, Ash's "friend" can do whatever the hell he wants to. Just because Ash knows the guy doesn't mean he should get all up into his grills about it =P
Ash's "desperate" attempts aren't all that desperate. Desperate is: "ZOMG HES NOT A HACKER STFU ILL KILL U!" Not: "It's funny and there's nothing you can do about it. "
I see some parts of your point, but it's rather spotty and looked like your taking this whole thing too seriously. I wouldn't like to get hacked myself, but I wouldn't flip out about it and start building walls of text out of it...

First off, It's not your Business, nor is it anyone else's about this argument Ash and I had. As far as his "friend" goes, I don't care what he did before, but when he does it to me, that's when I find a problem with it.

And yes, the fact that he still persists on bring up an argument shows his desperation. Because I answered his initial argument, he continues with another. If he wasn't desperate, he would have stopped a long time ago. The only reason I'm still at it is because HE brought it on. If I had started it, It'd be different, but I am not going to stand by and let someone I hardly know tell me what can and cannot be done. The only ones who can do that are the ones who are Part of Sonic Team JR. Until that times comes, I will not yield to someone who Knows the person that is, without a doubt, Hacking and destroying what should be a good time.

Secondly, I am not Getting "In his Grill" for knowing the guy, I'm Upset that he knows the guy has been hacking SRB2 Servers, for at least 3 Years now, and he has not done anything about it. Lastly, he seems that he's Justified to tell me that I have to suffer because his friend's being a Douche. All I wanted was an Answer to solve the problem, instead, I got lip from him.

I mean face it, if the hacking never happened, I wouldn't be here, would I?

also, what does that post have anything to do with the first post?

Er, desperate? It seems the only thing he did to "start it" was make his "Post dissection time!" post. You fought back and then the text walls started building. As for not being any of my beeswax, I can reply to whatever posts I have read in this thread. The argument you have been having is relevant to the topic, and all I did was point out a couple of things. It also seems your overconfidence is somewhat annoying, and looking from a purely objective point of view (I have no important relations to either you nor ash) I have to say that Ash makes a somewhat better point.

*Offtopic* why do you keep capitalizing words unnecessarily?

Ice said:
Er, desperate? It seems the only thing he did to "start it" was make his "Post dissection time!" post. You fought back and then the text walls started building. As for not being any of my beeswax, I can reply to whatever posts I have read in this thread. The argument you have been having is relevant to the topic, and all I did was point out a couple of things. It also seems your overconfidence is somewhat annoying, and looking from a purely objective point of view (I have no important relations to either you nor ash) I have to say that Ash makes a somewhat better point.

*Offtopic* why do you keep capitalizing words unnecessarily?

Because I want people to focus on those particular words, don't you think.

And no, the Conversations Ash and I had, Including yours and this one, have had no Real Contributions to the overall topic. As of now, the main focus as shifted to what Ash and I said.

And yeah, you're right, you can reply to any post in this topic, For I never told you you can't. However, it's still none of your business, and for prying into it, you still stray from the initial topic which was that my topic was Hijacked and taken over.

What I need is an explanation, but what I'm getting from the lot of you is a bunch of Junk based off of the whole "I said, he said" game.

Also, I appear over confident, because I want justice. I want justice, because I was Hacked. If SRB2 was easily Hacked, what's stopping the hacker from doing worse? What if there's a way to stop him?

Why is it that the things Ash and I said are more important than the fact that Servers are constantly threatened, and that it's possible that worse things can be done?

But hey, what do you care? Why does anyone care these days?

So I guess "Knows" and "Getting" are real important? But I can see how we are straying from the topic. Infact the only reply of yours that has any good sense injected into it was the one above. Also, It's my business the second the topic hits the the subject of the Master Server, seeing as I play on it too. Now, whilst I can see how you say it's none of my business in your argument with Ash, but I believe I can post my thoughts on what was written previously in the topic. As for fixing the error, I don't think it's gonna happen anytime soon, this game has many exploits (as Ash stated). Hopefully this topic will have something fixed in version 1.1...

Armonte has also conversed with that person.

Anyway...

Here we go again. :<

Django Urikashima said:
Ash said:
Woah, dude, you need some serious chill time.
And you need to stop bringing up an argument that makes no contribution to the initial Topic. But hey, if you're getting a kick out of it, I might as well make it persuasive.

It makes no contribution to the topic? "Server Hijacking - Confirmed", and I'm talking about the server hijacking. o_o

Django Urikashima said:
Ash said:
Netgame impersonation. Happens all the time, and you can't do anything about it. SRB2Live will supposedly fix this.
Yeah, and if It's apparently wrong to make an Impersonation of SSNTails, what makes it right to make an Impersonation of anyone else?

I never said it was right. Please pull up my exact quote that says this.

Django Urikashima said:
Ash said:
It really doesn't matter if he stops or not. I have asked him to stop doing a number of OTHER famous SRB2 hacking things, and didn't listen to me. So why would this time be any different? See, that's the thing: You cannot be sure of whether or not I'm doing something about it.
You're right, I can't be sure. I can't be sure if you're really trying, or trying to cover up something you're trying to hide.

I don't need to hide anything. Seriously, if I still was into the hiding thing, I'd still be "Segmint" right now. =P

Django Urikashima said:
Ash said:
You can't automatically add me onto the problem just because I know him.
I'm not adding you to the problem because you know him, I'm adding you to the problem because you know he's Doing it intentionally.

Yes, but do you know the exact reasons why he is doing this? Also, you now know he's doing it intentionally just based by the information placed in this topic. Therefore, according to your own logic, you are now part of the problem.

Django Urikashima said:
Ash said:
A lot of people do, and this includes oldbies, moderators, and administrators as well. Are they part of the problem just because they know him?
Do they know that he's been doing so many of these Famous Hijackings for almost 3 years now? If they knew that your friend was the one responsible for ruining the game for everyone else, then they would have done something about it. I may not Know SSNTails, but I know him well enough to know he wouldn't let a Hijacker run free.

Hijackings? Nonono, they weren't all hijackings, and they haven't been going for 3 years (rather, 3 years ago would be the best point to meet him, is what I meant). They were all just usages of SRB2 exploits. Green Sonic Syndrome, Random Server Crash, etcetera... this is why we have 1.09.4a. He helped fix these problems. And yes, they DO know he's been doing this for a while now.

Django Urikashima said:
Ash said:
Also, I never said "it's funny for things to be ruined for other people", I said it's just funny.
And what makes it funny? It's not because he's telling jokes, It's not because he's showing funny glitches, it's not because he's flaming other people. So what makes his Hacking and Banning-jamboree funny then?

See: Random Humor
(it's used in most modern cartoons nowadays)

Django Urikashima said:
Ash said:
You need to lighten up, as it's happened to a lot of people so far. Hell, he even did it to me and caught me off guard (fyi: I was one of his victims, and it entailed gravity, tunes, name changing, bans, and other stuff). My reaction? Laughs. Why? Because it was funny! I like how you think that I'm totally immune from this just because I talk to this person, because that's untrue, and you have no way to prove that basis.
You're right, I can't prove that your immune to his hacking, however, you don't seem bothered when it CAUGHT YOU OFF GUARD. If it was planned, I could understand, but to randomly go off on you like that without warning, would not make anyone, I repeat, ANYONE happy to find that they don't have control over what's happening.

Yeah it would. You can tell when someone is doing something jokingly or not. You just have the corrupt opinion that he's doing it to destroy the very fabric of SRB2 netgaming, or something of the sort.

Django Urikashima said:
Ash said:
Accusations? Your point is too jumpy to determine a solid form of argument.
so far, they've been spot on. It's this one that's "too jumpy" to make a counter argument against.

They haven't been spot on. All you've been doing is making random false allegations and spreading propaganda of this "worldwide srb2 hax" thing. Just because you had a bad experience doesn't mean you can condone this sort of behavior, right? You're saying I said things when I really didn't, bringing false examples, and being quite random in what you're trying to prove.

Django Urikashima said:
Ash said:
Oh, and with the noobs, well, I'm not trying to do anything to them, let alone "remove" them, per se; I'd rather have them reformed into better members.
who said you were chasing them away? I said you were bringing down the level of "noobish-ment", or as you want to put it: "have them Reformed to better members",

Django Urikashima said:
I've seen a good amount of people doing something to bring down the total amount of noobish-acting people around here

Django Urikashima said:
Ash said:
That makes it part of the internet, not the internet.
That still makes it the Internet Ash.

It's not the entire internet. Sigh. Does what he's doing effect the internet as a whole? No.

Django Urikashima said:
Ash said:
Dude, you don't understand what identity theft means. No, it doesn't mean "he's using my nickname ;_;",
I'm cutting you off right there, for apparently, you don't know what it means. By it's Definition, Identity theft is:
dictionary.com said:
the co-option of another person's personal information (e.g., name, Social Security number, credit card number, passport) without that person's knowledge and the fraudulent use of such knowledge
The Co-option is your friend using My Server's Admin-only commands. My Personal Information is, again, My Admin-only Server commands that I issue to no one. You said it yourself, he caught you by surprise like he did me, Hence, doing it without my knowledge. The Fraudulent use? The Bans, changes, and tweaks he did, using, Guess what, My Admin-Only Server commands, which I issued to NO ONE.

But, that's just the thing. Can "Django Urikashima" be used as a valid name? And if so, how was this person impersonating you? As I see it, this person never actually claimed to be you, and rather just continued onward with commands. Like I said earlier, it's not only about you. Also, "dictionary.com" usually states the exact book where the definition came from. Saying it came from "dictionary.com" doesn't really tell me anything other than "i looked it up on an online dictionary lul".

Django Urikashima said:
Ash said:
Identity Theft - a crime in which an imposter obtains key pieces of personal information, such as Social Security or driver's license numbers, in order to impersonate someone else.
And is The usage of Commands only I should go to on my server, not Personal enough for you? He's able to use MY ACTUAL NODE to use MY NAME and issue command under MY NAME. He's not doing it using his name, he's using me as his puppet, without even pulling my strings.

But he didn't obtain actual information from you. All he did was enter your node, and gain your power. That's all. No information was stolen, no true impersonation was committed; all I see is what you wanted it to be named (IE, hijacking).

Django Urikashima said:
Ash said:
Netgame impersonation is not a crime. It just happens.
Your right, however, this is not Netgame Impersonation, he's Taking over my Controls that he shouldn't be able to get to. Only I can get to them, yet he was able to get access to them, for he was using MY Node to use them, from HIS computer.

You're repeating yourself. This is netgame impersonation, if anything. He didn't completely take over your controls, as you still had control. All he did was gain the same control you did. The controls available were doubled, and if you paid any attention to my "co-host" comparison, you would understand this better.

Django Urikashima said:
Ash said:
As for hijacking, I suppose it could go under that category, but only under that category.
You're wrong, It goes into everything I just said, Face it Ash, you can't change the facts, and no one can warp them. what you see as False from me, is the lies and Deciet I see through you.

*Deceit

It doesn't go into any other category. It seems that the one time we reach a common ground, you must go and reach for more of your own ground. I'm not trying to change facts; I'm trying to correct the obvious bias that's in your post.

"I'm an affected victim! I did absolutely nothing and my good time was destroyed! Now I'm extremely upset and hope whoever did this gets what I think he deserves!!!"

That's all I see.

End of part -1- (Post was too long and wouldn't go through)

Edit: Quote Fix

Part -2-

Django Urikashima said:
Ash said:
Think: It's just a game. What do you lose? A temporary server used for collecting players to play this game. Does this game cost money? Nope. What do you lose? Nothing (unless you want to count time). You act as if he was trying to launch a virus on your computer, blow up your harddrive, and disabling your internet access for a year. This is not as serious as you would think.
You're right, he's not destroying material things I can replace with a bit of money or work, But he's Damaging more than you know. The people I played with might think I'm a jerk because they were all banned for no reason, They left in anger because Your friend lagged my servers. I Had friends I haven't talked to in weeks, as well as people that I wanted to stay away indefinitely. However, because your friend did what he did, People hardly joined my server, I'm sure I'll have to deal with the people I banned long before because I had to clear the bans to bring back the people HE banned Unfairly, and to top it all off, I'm being seen as the bad guy because I'm defending what I see as An injustice.

This is invalid. Here's why:

-What he does doesn't do anything to create additional lag in the server
-If they're good understanding people, you can just explain it to them next time
-People might've hardly joined because they didn't know you, or you haven't hosted often, or maybe other servers were up as well
-No one is calling you a bad guy

You're paranoid. You're blaming all of these things on this one person, and yet, most of this can be called in your own account. Lag can be caused by any player. If random players hate you because of being banned for no reason, then get newer players. There's a lot of them. People don't join unfamiliar servers that much anymore, especially when there's a popular server up in the mean time; it also depends on the timezone. No one called you a bad guy. See what I did there? I repeated myself. Do you understand yet?

Django Urikashima said:
It might be nothing but a game to you, but The boundaries of playtime were long crossed when your friend started this whole mess and brought this up.

You started the mess, not him. You're going totally insane over this small incident, and what could've been a relatively minor discussion about even more impersonations and SRB2 exploits, it has turned into a hellish nightmare of TL;DR, repetitious writing, and no actual solid discussion being brought forth.

Django Urikashima said:
Ash said:
You appear to just be stringing words together to try to make yourself seem like you've gotten a very well thought out rebuttal, but this is not the case.
Funny, that's how I see your Misguided remarks and statements of Inferiority.

Are you using a thesaurus? What I say is not misguided, and by stating their inferiority, I can safely assume that you're not going to listen to what I say, and instead, believe yourself superior to everyone that brings their point forward. Tsk.

Django Urikashima said:
Ash said:
How do I contradict myself? I'm not trying to protect my friend, rather, I'm trying to get this whole issue cleared so the drama would stop.
Well for one, If you're trying to stop the Drama, Continuing the Argument is not the best way to go about things. Need I say more?

I'm trying to get my point across, but you're ignoring it. Even if I stop the argument, there are many others you have chances to argue with, right?

Django Urikashima said:
Ash said:
What he did may not have been right in retrospect, but then again, guess what happens to all of these exploits and bugs? They go into bugfixing to better improve the final game, SRB2 1.1. Did you ever think about that? It looks like my eyes are plenty lucid, whilst yours are murky. My statements are how I see them, so they aren't blind.
Being able to Hijack another's Computer is not just a bug or an Exploit of the game. I put it as a Topic because I Know that this is something more Serious than a Bug or Exploit that needs more Attention than just a simple Tweak.

He didn't hijack your computer. That's the thing I feel you're mistaking; all he did was enter your SRB2 server. He never got access to your mainframe. It was only the game! It's not as serious as you would think, but you're trying to make it seem as so because you believe it's your entire computer that's getting affected, but it isn't. It's only the game; only the game; only the game!

Django Urikashima said:
Ash said:
Also, way to go, over-accentuating the fact that he's a friend of mine. In the long run, does that fact really matter so much? It doesn't help convey your point any further than you want it to.
Again, I don't give a Damn if he's a friend of yours or your brother, the fact is, He Is Hacking other Servers, and you knew about it. THAT'S What matters at this point. And to quote you on your own words, "It doesn't help you convey your point any further than you want it to" by mentioning that he's your friend, for I already acknowledged more than once that I don't care, nor is it a prime factor here.

But if you didn't care, and if it wasn't a prime factor, why did you continue restating it? Also, I'm not the only one that knows -- just for your information. =|

Django Urikashima said:
Ash said:
Uh, hosting a server is hard work? It's not meant to "destroy a good time" and "obliterate hard work". If it were really like that, a more productive form of hacking would to be to annihilate your entire SRB2 folder, right? You seem to think that it's only you, but you need to come to realize that you're not the only one involved. A lot of people have experienced this already.
Then why is it that when a Problem occurs, SSNTails is there to Try and fix it? If a new threat comes by, he doesn't Ignore it. To get wads is easy, but to Create a bond between players as they work together to reach new goals, only to have their quest shattered by someone who just wants to destroy, is what becomes the worst possible thing on SRB2. If you don't know this, then you have never played a real game.

That sounds more like a role playing rather than the SRB2 we have now. You don't work together in any multiplayer modes except for Co-op, and the demo doesn't even have enough maps to be able to create that sort of bonding atmosphere. Also, he doesn't "just want to destroy"; where did you get that from? Proof? And how was this hard work of yours? You're not doing anything in the means of development, as I can plainly see. I'm sure the entire Sonic Team Jr. Staff has it under control (I also find it funny how you're only mentioning SSNTails, when the other members of the staff are working just as hard to make the game what it is, and will be).
I've played many games, by the way.

Django Urikashima said:
Ash said:
He's not a bad person. Your views are totally corrupt just because you were the victim of a prank. Come to realize that all of this is for nothing more than a cheap laugh, and bugfixing.
If he's not such a bad guy, why has he been doing it for the Past three years he has been here? The only way something would need fixing would be if it was found to be broken. And the only way to do that, is to look around. Bug's don't just pop up and say "Here I am!", they're usually found by those that look for them. And if a bug is found, the first thing on one's mind shouldn't be "Exploit it!".

I never said he was doing it for three years. Please quote me saying that, as now I fear you're just making up stories. Anyway, bugs CAN be found randomly, and they often are. Bugs are also found by those who search. When you think about it, exploiting it is getting to know the bug firsthand, such as what it means, what it does, how it effects the game, etcetera. Without that knowledge, not as much would be fixed. You want to know the full extent of the bug before attempting a fix. Otherwise, the huge hole in the game would not be sealed up completely. Get it?

Django Urikashima said:
Ash said:
Biased opinions and childish mudslinging will get you nowhere. Srsly.
Good, then we understand each other. You have said nothing to either help with this problem, nor to stop Trolling and constantly stayed Off topic. If you won't stop this argument, Then I'll be the one.

Wait, what? You haven't said anything to help your own problem, either. And how have I been trolling and staying off topic? This whole time we were talking about the server hijacking. Also, if you wanted to end the argument, why did you make this post...? And even if you ended it between you and I, there's still many other targets for you to aim at. =|

Django Urikashima said:
You have admitted to knowing who the hacker is, You refuse to Report him to A higher Official, and you constantly try to shoot me down with your barrage of Ineffective Arguments, only to be wasted yourself, yet you refuse to admit when enough is enough.

Um, what? How do you know if I haven't reported him or not? As a matter of fact, didn't I say that many officials already know about this? And I'm not trying to shoot you down at all; I'm only trying to reach common ground. Actually, on the contrary, I feel you're doing to me what you think I'm doing to you. I think enough is enough, and the time to stop is now. If you want to continue, take it to PM. We obviously can't reach common ground because of the huge wall of hatred in the way.

Django Urikashima said:
You Lost Ash, I will have nothing more to do with you. If you want to continue to argue with me, then so be it, but as of Now, This Argument is Done. If You do not Have anything to Contribute to this Topic in the Attempt to solve the Problem, I will Contact a Moderator and Have him close it.

I don't get it.. Why is it that nowadays the community is so hellbent over "winning an argument with Ash" whenever one is started? That's just... so odd to me. Now, if you had nothing else to do with me, why did you post this post? I mean, seriously. I don't understand the hate, guys.

What you don't seem to realize is that contributing to a topic doesn't mean only doing what's specified in the topic. You have to discuss what's placed on the field and get a better grasp and understanding of what its about. That's what I've been contributing. I've began to understand the extremities of what this server hacking could produce.

Now that I think this whole thing is over, I feel that you'll just take the entire post the wrong way, and advocate getting your own topic locked so I can cease posting, and that's acceptable. I also assume you'll try to rid of me in the process. Also acceptable, and obvious.

Please, just answer me one question:

Why are you so angry about this, and not maintaining a leveled head? It was one netgame, not the entire SRB2 community.

Sorry I had to split the post in half, but it would just give me a 500 internal server error, and it wouldn't go through because of the length...

asd

I'll Begin said:
What the ****, Armonte? o.o

Also congratulations Ash on making the SRB2MB's longest post ever!
Tsk. Tsk. He think's it's funny.
Well The person who did this was.....
The next person who post's in this topic O.o.

Wow. This hacking has gone way out of control. No, I am not the hacker. I wish to put an end to it myself. It can be funny, but overdoing something can kill the joke. There is a limit in everything. Hacking should be done in moderation.

Ash, you need to introduce me to this guy, I too find hacking just to see people go "WTF?" fun...

But on the other hand, I have a duty to get him banned... :/

Either way, SRB2Live will stop this because then we can ban him and there's nothing he'll be able to do about it...

I hope.

Lightspeed said:
Hacking should be done in moderation.
Hacking shouldn't be done at all. Especially when it's just ruining something, like this. No one likes to have this happen to them do they? No, so why do people do it? Why do people just stand by and watch. Why do people think it's funny? Tell me people, would you laugh if you were just walking along playing, when this guy jumps in, gets rid of everyone, changes everything, and possibly shuts down the server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back