SRB2 Heroes (Real superpower of TEAMWORK!)

This was a great mod STHE123O! I enjoyed it as i never really got around to the real sonic heroes game, (just the demo) and it's just as good, sure there aren't curly loops (Death stare at the 20 year old engine they still use) but i'm sure it works just as fine without it, you're a very talented one, keep making more stuff like this, i would love to see what you come up with next

I for one am a fan of your creations now, surprise me :)

Hey! Thanks so much for the comment <3 Glad you liked it. You should play the real Heroes game, its great :)

Hey! I've been spending hours trying to find the Chaos Emeralds, do you think you tell me where they are (or at LEAST the levels they're in)

Fantastic! I can see you put a lot of effort into this.

Some of the scripted sequences (such as the one in Power Metropolis) need to be fixed, since they kill you if you do nothing. (Was that the intent? It didn't seem like it, and if it was, you should probably do something to make that more obvious.)

But for the most part, I enjoyed it!

Last edited:
Hey! I've been spending hours trying to find the Chaos Emeralds, do you think you tell me where they are (or at LEAST the levels they're in)

There is one emerald in each level. You need to find a switch to open the emerald door. Keep looking! There are youtube videos showing the locations if you need them

Fantastic! I can see you put a lot of effort into this.

Some of the scripted sequences (such as the one in Power Metropolis) need to be fixed, since they kill you if you do nothing. (Was that the intent? It didn't seem like it, and if it was, you should probably do something to make that more obvious.)

But for the most part, I enjoyed it!

Yeah thats a little weird. It used to work just fine before... dont know what happened. Glad you enjoyed it :D

Is there a way to choose teams on multiplayer? Thank you. Best levels pack.

Just go to the character select menu and choose a character from the team you want to play!

Could someone please give me the first version of the mod, before the team system was implemented? It was the best level pack ever. With lots of replayability because it was possible to finish with any character. I really miss that to play co-op with friends. I remember passing the Metal Sonic race with Sonic, Tails and Knuckles, together, each one controlled by a friend. It was one of the best gaming moments of my life.

Could someone please give me the first version of the mod, before the team system was implemented? It was the best level pack ever. With lots of replayability because it was possible to finish with any character. I really miss that to play co-op with friends. I remember passing the Metal Sonic race with Sonic, Tails and Knuckles, together, each one controlled by a friend. It was one of the best gaming moments of my life.

Wow thanks for the comment! Im happy you and your friends enjoyed it! Sadly, I dont have the first version anymore...

Wow thanks for the comment! Im happy you and your friends enjoyed it! Sadly, I dont have the first version anymore...
Well... Wouldn't it suffice to just make a separate version without the team stuff in it? (Or perhaps even a console variable, though that's possibly a bit hard to set up?) I don't know, as I haven't tried doing that, and I don't quite remember how much stuff in the levels relies on switching characters on-the-fly.

Well... Wouldn't it suffice to just make a separate version without the team stuff in it? (Or perhaps even a console variable, though that's possibly a bit hard to set up?) I don't know, as I haven't tried doing that, and I don't quite remember how much stuff in the levels relies on switching characters on-the-fly.

I think most of the people prefer the Teams version over the old one though. If someone has the old version feel free to post it. The mod is finished since some moths ago.

I was just about to post asking if V2 was still around, but if V1 is now lost to the ether, I'm not happy about my chances.

V3 unfortunately damaged this pack for me, because it changed the individual character physics so that I have way too much control in the air for my liking. I play SRB2 for a very specific control experience, and V2 provided that just fine. If the developer or anyone else on this forum still has a V2 wad, I would appreciate it very much if it could be shared.

I tried using character wads, but the new layout does not let me finish with just one character. Of course, that is the point of the amazing team mechanics. I do not remember is v2 has the same layouts as v1.

I think most of the people prefer the Teams version over the old one though. If someone has the old version feel free to post it. The mod is finished since some moths ago.

I also prefer the original version that didn't have the Team mechanic. I don't have it anymore either, though.

Btw I need to thank the creator of the wad. Your creation is my favourite mod for SRB2. The long stages give a feeling of freedom that is undescribable. I have more fun here than on the original Heroes. Thank you for being gente on Your answers, too. Your wad is really especial to me for aforementioned reasons. I love this community.

Btw I need to thank the creator of the wad. Your creation is my favourite mod for SRB2. The long stages give a feeling of freedom that is undescribable. I have more fun here than on the original Heroes. Thank you for being gente on Your answers, too. Your wad is really especial to me for aforementioned reasons. I love this community.

Thank YOU! This kind of comments put a smile on my face. I am so glad you love the mod. Watch out for my Sonic 06 mod, stages will be similar (in design) to the Heroes mod :D

While I haven't gotten around to completing or really playing more than a minuet or 2 in any stage, I can say that from what I have played this is a REALLY well made mod and I'm going to play through the game sometime this week. I LOVE the team mechanic as much here as I did in normal heroes and the level design from what little I have played is amazing. I look forward to playing this and I cant wait to see what you have in store for the Sonic Next Gen mod!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back