Teleports

Status
Not open for further replies.

VectorC

A.K.A.: Punch the Crocodile
I know how to create Teleport for player. The thing is that when I teleport, it makes sounds!!

I played many levels that you can teleport without the anoying sound of teleporting.

If someone could help me in any way, I will add this person in my credit when I'll create a map with Teleports.

Wouldn't this have been more aptly placed in Editing Help? Anyway, this is clearly documented on the SRB2 Wiki. Check the Block Enemies flag on the controlling linedef to make your teleporter silent and invisible.

Next time, I'd recommend you read the Wiki thoroughly before asking for help. These sorts of simple questions are very easy to look up on your own.

Yeah...sorry for disturbing.

Its just that when I searched in wiki, all I found was the Teleport linedef tutorial... Thank you!

BTW: I'm sorry for posting that thing in the wrong thing...Next time, I won't be wrong!

Edit: Uggg... I think I made something wrong...it still make noise...and flash...What is the Controling linedef?... Or just send me to the wiki page... I swear that I watched hard...but I couldn't find it.

Edit2: I found it -_-"... Sorry for bothering...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back