Server Timeout

Status
Not open for further replies.

VectorC

A.K.A.: Punch the Crocodile
"Server Timeout"

This is what appearing when I try to log in a game...Sometime in the middle of a download of WAD or when I just join the game...it happen to everygame that I can join...others are full or I just can't join...

What is happening?

Wow...I did port fowarding...Still don't work =3...I guess...I try new things...but nothing...Can someone who had this problem and fixed it can help here?

Well, it just means that your connection to the server is always timing out... and you're likely lagging those servers like hell. Check your connection.

-_-" ...I do NOT lag...I NEVER lag...I have a good computer and I always been able to play multyplayer...its just that, I dunno why, I just can't play any games since the last BIG MS crash...There must be some things that have changed or something...I just CAN'T be the cause of the lag...

Fast computer...Fast internet...Fast download...What could be wrong with the speed?

EDIT: And if there is a way to fix the "Server Timeout" please tell me >.>"""

Last edited:
It might be because the person hosting has a horrible internet connection. Either that or it's the distance between where you are and how far away the person hosting is from you.

Does it help you if I tell you that I try to join US and CANADA Server only because I know this little detail?

Hmmm...This might be true...but it also happen when I join a game (More like C fail)...But I think everything is fine now...I don't actualy know why but its all fine now...Going to tell you if anything happen...

This is true!!! O.o"... Anyway...since I reinstaled SRB2...everything seems to work better...let hope it will still work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back