The SRB2 Launcher is not working for WADs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velvet

Why hello there ~♥
It keeps on saying 'A WAD file was not found or not valid'. I put in the AmyRose.wad by the way.

Is the wad in your SRB2 folder? It needs to be in that folder. Or no wad adding.

犬夜叉;683163 said:
Or any subdirectory within. SRB2 automatically searches all subdirectories in the working directory, up to ten levels deep, IIRC.

Velvet is talking about the SRB2 Launcher.

I don't think it works loading a WAD from another directory other than where srb2win.exe is.

um IDK how long it's been since the last post in here, but:

Make sure the .WAD file you are adding into SRB2net is for YOUR version of SRB2.

Make sure you have all downloaded file for SRB2 (i.e. srb2.srb, srb2win.exe, etc.) and the .WAD files in the same directory, or rather SUBdirectory, at least.

Make sure SRB2 works without the launcher, and you have programmed the "addfile" command into the command prompt.

Velvet is talking about the SRB2 Launcher.

I don't think it works loading a WAD from another directory other than where srb2win.exe is.
This is correct. The SRB2 Launcher, unlike SRB2 itself, cannot load WADs from a subdirectory. SRB2Riders Launcher can do this though, so I use that instead. Lately it has been crashing on me though, so I have to make do with batch files.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back