• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

MetallixProjects(ZOMG! Post something already!!!=()

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nitro... Those sprites are 80% completely custom, and Si, it could very well end up as both...

And Nitro, lets see you try making a completely custom version of mecha sonic... It is alot easier said than done...

You can't just throw random %s and say its true. It not all that hard to make custom sprites if you actually try. I don't feel like doing your work for you though, like you usually try to get me to do.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
You can't just throw random %s and say its true. It not all that hard to make custom sprites if you actually try. I don't feel like doing your work for you though, like you usually try to get me to do.
Nitro, that was when I had no idea how to shade, and it was also before i met my friend at sonic team...

light dasher said:
EMPEROR METALLIX said:
And Nitro, lets see you try making a completely custom version of mecha sonic... It is alot easier said than done...
You shouldn't had said that, now he's going to

Hah! I doubt that, if he did it probably wouldn't be too good, seing as neither he nor anyone else has managed to have made a correct metal sonic sprite...
I know you are out there! I can smell your thoughts...
(Edit: Curse my typos!)

EMPEROR METALLIX said:
Hah! I doubt that, if he did it probably wouldn't be too good, seing as neither he nor anyone else has managed to have made a correct metal sonic sprite...

What about Metalsonic.wad? I mean the one that CZ64 made. Doesn't that have correct Metal Sonic sprites? (unless you meant Mecha Sonic rather than Metal Sonic)

No.. I am talking about Metal Sonic, AKA the Original Metallix the hedgehog...
And my main focusses are the super form, the speed frames, the dash frames, the vapor trail, the shape, and a few others...
First off, if you saw the movie or read any of the comics, you would know that metal sonics head does not look like a rounded triangle with ears eyes a mouth and a nose...(
playa1pc5.png
)
Metal sonic looks like this!!! (
metalsonicuh2.gif
)
metalpic1wa4.png
metalpic2ei6.png
metalpic3ny1.png

Well I'll get more pics later, because I am sure you people still don't get the idea...(NO OFFENCE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back