ZOMG Netgames became unplayable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaysakado

UDP_Socket error #10013 Unkown Error.

The only change to my computer was the installation of a download accelerator. (It was running at the time, BTW)

Problem is, I can't do that, because it'll take, like 10 more hours(That's an understatement... literally) for this download to finish, and this stupid DL Accelerator has no "Pause" button. I could just go netgameless until tomorrow... but then I'd commit suicide. :p

There are more n00bs on the forum then netgames, you can't shoot someone on the forum, some people don't go on the forum much, the forums aren't real time(And I can't go on Irc, except in special cases), I can't ban n00bs on the forum, shall I go on?

*reloads*
*shot*
Seriously though, just live for a day without a netgame. Go wad or get absorbed into an RPG, or something.

What's so funny? I just started replaying Breath Of Fire 3 recently. There's always good rpgs, they're just hard to find. And if you know that your problem is crampedness in level wads, then adjust your style!

Entirely seconded. You won't get any better at mapping until you practice. Nuclear Sunset 2 was the product of nearly a year of maps that totally sucked.

@Warpshade: I thought you were talking about an online RPG, like, Runescape or KoL.

@BZ4: Yes, the product of nearly a year. I have made 4 WADs. So, it'll still be cramped. (Although I'm remaking OMIGODZCTF to be less cramped, and it's going along nicely. But now I have to fill up all the free space in the map)

Heh, if you get a good bit done today you'll have something to show when you are back hosting, eh? People work at different rates, and even if it takes you a while, you shouldn't get discouraged. Just take what the people say, and try to make sure that they can't say it next time. And don't get me started on (ugh) Runescape. I have a general dislike of MMORPGs.

on Edge said:
Multilayer
lol, multilayer.

Anyways @Jazz: Keywords: Back in the day. Almost everyone has played an MMO, then came to their senses and noticed that it sucks ass.

@Warpshade: Who are the 5 people that's directed to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back