Jet-Jaw, The Robo Jaw from Deep Sea Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManimiFire

Meow Motherfuckers.
So to be honest I found this character still from 2.0 that I created it for fun, and for now, I ported it to v2.1, and, here's the info:

This guy is really slow, and when he runs, he jumps like a fish outside the water. But, when he inside the water, his speed redically increased and he gets good acceleration to move and splash. When you hold spin button underwater, he goes down, when you hold jump button underwater, he goes up, and when you not hold jump and spin buttons, he stays in the same height. By swimming fast under the water, you can bite anything! By holding jump and hopping at maximum speed, you can actually hop higher!

Oh, and have I told you yet that he can infinite breath underwater!? (then no shit)

I hope you'll enjoy...

Update Version 6
  • Fixed his ability to damage enemies underwater.
  • Changed his jump sound and flying sounds (while super).
  • Fixed his movement in water slides.

Attachments

• srb20062.png
    srb20062.png
    222 KB · Views: 2,436
  • srb20136.gif
    srb20136.gif
    4.4 MB · Views: 2,656
  • JetJaw.rar
    14.4 KB · Views: 1,014
Last edited:
Okay, so I gave this a try. With Prime 2.0's concerns dealt with, I'd say this is just about fit for release. It's in the same theme as badnik wads like Robo Hood and Minus after all.

I'd like there to be some kind of visual cue to differentiate between rage mode and regular mode, even if it's just a case of the Jet-Jaw turning red. Simply to give the player a reminder which form they are in. But I feel that's a fairly minor issue, so I would hardly consider it grounds for holding it in submissions.

Welcome to releases!

No offense but a robot that is supposed to be bad should not be in the game as a playable character!
In my opinion I would not play with that, nor with other characters such as eggman
I hope you have not been offended, otherwise I'm sorry.

No offense but a robot that is supposed to be bad should not be in the game as a playable character!
In my opinion I would not play with that, nor with other characters such as eggman
I hope you have not been offended, otherwise I'm sorry.

Well, i know your right but this is just a custom character, like a modification, anyone who would want to play as him have a chance. Anyway there are Eggman Fans out there, they might want to play him too, i would understand if SRB2 itself had this, but this is just a mod, its not part of the game anyway, but its your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back