Jeck Jims' MD2s 2.0's Final Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I noticed from the pictures, classic Shadow is really pale. His peach fur is known to be even more saturated and vibrant than Sonic's. In fact, in SA2 he was practically tan.

JeckWhy.png

uh oh.

Kart Md2s! (Jeck Jims' Pipeframe Karts.zip)
Some of you already have seen these, brand new basic pipeframe for all characters, all old karts are still available via "JeckJims Kart Md2s.zip"
Old custom karts are getting updated for better tires and other misc stuff. Eventually, all characters will have a custom kart. Like MKDS. With the soon-to-be-released multichar md2 support for kart, these will work the same as md2s work in SRB2CB. (Ex. "Sonic Sonic.md2 3.0 0.0")
(Knockout is a rushed beta)
attachment.php

attachment.php

See these MD2s in action! ------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_kxZbgiVfU&list=PLANE2wYVR7g-WwbnOoh2sWB7gN33KGGf6&feature=plcp

I was able to test these a few days ago I believe and they are very good, I still prefer the characters having their own custom karts though.

My Robo-Hood MD2. <3

Hey Jeck, do you think you could try to make a model for SRB2Kart of Modern Sonic in his car from the first Sonic + Sega All Stars Racing game? That'd be amazing.

I finally got OpenGL to work.
What MD2.dat codes to I have to put in for the SRB2Kart models to work?

I finally got OpenGL to work.
What MD2.dat codes to I have to put in for the SRB2Kart models to work?

At the moment, SRB2Kart's public release doesn't support multi-char md2. So, you use RIDR for the SINGLE character you want. and of course, renaming the md2 and png to RIDR. (RIDR RIDR.md2 3.0 0.0)

Okay, thanks!
Another question: is there a planned release date for a Rosy MD2 outside of her Kart?

Well, I must say, this is quite an excellent mix! My personal favorite is the Blaze model. I love how you made her look like she is in the "Classic" generation! Well done my friend, well done.

MD2's

The MD2's are really awesome!
shot0001qma.png

These take up alot of polygon's so it get's really slow when I use MD2's.

(a little offtopic here) Does anyone remember those "wizard style" models?

Amy had this skin:
PIgYaNC.png

I can't seem to find anywhere. I asked some people out there and nothing =/

BTW, it seems like there's no classic amy over this topic (just checked the downloads, couldn't find any amy in classic pack =/)

Rosy the Rascal is the equivilant of "classic Amy"

besides that, there's a lot that hasn't been released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back