Stupidest things you've done in video games

Sonic Adventure 2:

How to convert a neutral chao in a dark/hero chao in 5 minutes

step 1 : grab your chao
step 2 : throw/smash him a lot of times

You have your dark/hero chao! :D. (I hate my life :'D)

Status-Atk Death without Confusion resistance in Final Fantasy 8. There I was, watching as Rinoa kills the party thanks to a Confusion attack and turning my 5-6 hours of grinding to dust. Remember kids, don't play with fire.

Another one was dying to Knuckledragger, the first boss of Borderlands 2. That was a day I knew the first playthrough of my first FPS game was going to be hard for all the wrong reasons.

In Minecraft, I ignored someone who said to bring Fire Res Potions when mining and ignored them and died with all my netherite swords and pickaxes in Lava.

I always found myself in (the now cancelled game) Sega heroes trying to beat higher difficulty levels with my weakest heroes which was vector, Knuckles, and Sonic(yeah I had a captain so I didn't focus on Sonic that much). The stages I did this with was main campaign stages 42 to 70 though I didn't go farther with it because of obvious reasons but if trying to do a ringless run of any Sonic game counts then whoo boy do I have a lot of stories to tell.

Doing youtube videos about Roblox...

without edition or anything, just recorded roblox with that option the game has, and talked with the chat... I still feel cringe 'til this day.

That time when i was playing on Rolling Sky what's probably its hardest level and then when i was about to get the third crown, i accidentally dropped my phone and the game got paused with the ball at a very bad angle that made me lose the attempt where i was finally doing good

This game is way harder than offline Geometry Dash, so uhh, you get why it was that bad to fail; i'd say the level is nearly hard as Nine Circles

Dear god.

In PMD Red Rescue Team I grinded all the way to level 100 in Tiny Woods...

Yep, wasted god knows how long in the first fucking dungeon in the game.

I was on PMD: Explorers of the sky and i have the habit of save in a slot (Emulators, you guessed). Why i say that? I also save when i loading the game upon start so...

I save the game at the start in the slot where it was not legally saved... So i have to repeat the events of Phione and discovering him... Again

saltar sin tocar el boton de salto
Para que sepas, uh, este lugar es para hablar en ingles, te recomendaria usar traductor para hablar aqui si no sabes ingles :p

For you to know, uh, this place is to talk in english, i'd recommend you to use translator to talk in here if you don't know english :p

Waaay back on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team on my old GBA back when I still had it back in the day, I remember when I recruited a ghost type Pokemon for the first time. I'd seen ghost type mons approaching me through walls many times before, so the idea of being able to progress through dungeons without having to stay within bounds was exciting to me. Naturally, I went into a dungeon to test it out and starting going out of bounds to explore freely.

I didn't notice I was starving to death until it was too late. Turns out, while ghost types can go through walls, that doesn't mean they should abuse it. Going out of bounds consumes hunger, so it's best to use the ability sparingly for the occasional brief shortcut.

Para que sepas, uh, este lugar es para hablar en ingles, te recomendaria usar traductor para hablar aqui si no sabes ingles :p

For you to know, uh, this place is to talk in english, i'd recommend you to use translator to talk in here if you don't know english :p
sorry is that I forget to speak in English

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back