Ever composed music?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it so much that I've saved it onto my computer! Seriously, that is one of your best pieces of music yet, Aled.

Has anyone bothered to listen to the music that I've posted in this topic so far? It's a shame that Ash was the only one who was bothered to, and he's permbanned now... I'm making more music that will soon be posted here when I want to.

Nobody is commenting on my songs!
icon_frown.gif

Please try them, I would be grateful!

Here are some MIDIs of mine of the music in Sonic 1/2/3/& Knuckles so far:

I will continue to add to this list, just to let you all know... Comments please!!

EDIT: (24/9/08) Reuploaded the links that didn't work, which happened to be the majority of the links here. I've checked each one, and they should all work fine now.

EDIT2: (28/10/08) Checked them again. If you found some that didn't work before, they should work now.

EDIT3: (29/4/12) Having rediscovered this post after years of not touching it, I thought I'd deal with the fact most of the links previously here (which were my MIDIs hosted on MediaFire) were dead anyway...

Have a link to my MIDIs page on the SRB2 Wiki instead!
https://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/User:Monster_Iestyn/MIDIs

And so this post probably won't be touched again, for obvious reasons. =V

Last edited:
I can't download from that website. Anyways I am planing to make the Sonic The Hedgehog 2 levels for Sonic Robo Blast 2 but I can't find any music of it that are not remixes.

I don't think he was talking about your songs, Iestyn. He was talking about Sonic 2 music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back