How to extract Music.dta Music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperMecha

Okay. This is my last question for the week! How do I extract the Music.dta Music? I want to create a level that has the same music as the starting level of SRB2:TBE and Mystic Realm. I also want to add the other music from srb2 too. I want to learn this because editing the SRB2:TBE and Mystic Realm first level doesn't sound right. Know how to do this?

I still need help on this. I want to add alot of different music to my levels instead of editing the other levels.

As for using the music that's already in it, why would you load in more than once if it's already in the music.dat file? Just put
music = <<whatever number>> in the map header. Anyway, you can get the music out of music.dat by opening it in XWE and picking extract to... or what ever from under the lump menu. Did that help?

Uh, it's music.dta. Anyways, yeah, you don't have to extract the music just to add it again. Just set which music the level plays..

I'm having the same problem. Well, I actually want to extract the music for my own nefarious purposes. (Read: Replacing the Excite Truck music with SRB2 music)
Or someone could post a link for where to find all the music online in a ZIP, RAR, torrent, or all separately. I've heard it featured on some Sonic fan radio, but I can't find the online source/extract the music from music.dta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back