Crash Bandicoot is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saturn Ross

The Local Bird-Brain
Announcement Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNUIFoHcANc

Crash Bandicoot is returning in 2017 with his original trilogy of games being fully remade from the ground up on PS4. What's more, he is also making an appearance in Skylanders Imaginators as a new playable character.

I'm really hyped for this, as the first game I actually played was Crash 2, and I actually really like his new redesign in Skylanders. Unlike Spyro, his design is actually really faithful to his original design- the classic sound effects are there, and he even has elements of his concept art in his design!

What is everyone's thoughts on this? After all, he is from the same era as Sonic, and like him, Crash has had a rocky transition into the modern generation.

Wake me up when we get a proper new game. I mean, remasters are nice and all, and I'll probably check them out at least through the copy my little brother's inevitably going to get, but the actual content was a bit of a let-down after the buildup they had. I mean, they didn't even show anything about the remasters!

Plus, I'm still mad at Skylanders for burying Spyro under the toy figure craze. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back