TDV2.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werewolf form? What the hell is this "Werewolf" form? Also, there is no such thing as the "Tails Doll" curse.

Why do you think adding stupid internet memes and jokes is a good idea?

Well, the curse doesn't exist, but how about a super form being the fan made "Demon form" where he has red eyes, a darker shade, and darkness around him.

Or like he is from the end credits from one of the Sonic Shorts on Newground. Dunno which episode, but it's... scary.

Or like he is from the end credits from one of the Sonic Shorts on Newground. Dunno which episode, but it's... scary.

I JUST saw that yesterday. My brother randomly was like "Hey, come check this out!" And of all people, he was watching them.

Can you fell the sunshine..... Anyway, good WAD. it looks alot better than the last one I had.

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

I would make a "Tails Doll" of myself. I think that would be funny, because there has never been a "Tails Doll" of Dash The Fox.

A little constructive criticism, if you will.

Even though I doubt anyone would bother working on this, the muzzle isn't round enough. It's top edges are point and it looks like a half-circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back