Super Sprite Replacement (New name: SenkuServ.wad)

Do you like it?

• Yes, it's nice, but could use work.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It is so so.

• No, but you should continue it anyways.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what would rock? If you restyled the Chaos Emeralds to look like they do in the Sonic Advance games.

Yes it is. If it wasn't, how come I'm reading SenkuServ with a .WAD in the end of it? Also, if you check the first page, you'll noticed he said clearly in a red font to Right-click it first, and then choose Save As.

Senku Niola said:
Senku's srb2 replacement wad (Use Right click Save as)

I just tried your pack for the first time. Wow, Senku...those MONITORS!!! And those EMERALDS!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I was bored and noticed I haven't touched this in ages and decided to remove the old crappy oddly shaded emeralds and update a few other graphics that seemed a bit outdatedly bland.

I don't know what is going on here, but this isn't a spam forum. Have some actual content when you are posting. Thank you.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
MBMB said:
The first link is broken. The second link doesen't download anything exept a test level.
The first link works just fine to me. Try again in another browser. The second link is just in case you don't feel like playing the entire SRB2 levels again to find out which sprites have been changed or if you don't have XWE/DeePsea.

I never actually replied once I got the wad, so I'll say it now. The crawlas really DO look evil-ish, although the antennas doesn't really seem to fit Eggman's style. Having grass was kinda cool.[/quote

I didnt request help but thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back