SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Off-Topic > Video Games

Old 06-13-2016   #1
Nicholas the Hedgefox
Whats up

Default StepMania

A game where you use the arrow keys and on the machine tap on the arrows.

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

It comes hard so Do your best on it
Old 06-13-2016   #2
Wolfy
wolfs
Developer

I'm actually really into StepMania. It's probably one of the games I spend most of my time on. Hell, I found some annoying issues with the game a while back and contributed fixes to the Git repo.

I play keyboard exclusively, and my most of my song library is composed of anime songs. It took me quite a while to get as good as I am now, so a lot of songs in my library have become too boring to play. If you know any fun, somewhat difficult tracks, I'd love to try them out and post my scores.
[23:56:36] <SM-MaxX> prisma illya is a gift to this impure earth and a shining beacon for all anime
Wolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016   #3
Nicholas the Hedgefox
Whats up

Default Yea but,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy View Post
I'm actually really into StepMania. It's probably one of the games I spend most of my time on. Hell, I found some annoying issues with the game a while back and contributed fixes to the Git repo.

I play keyboard exclusively, and my most of my song library is composed of anime songs. It took me quite a while to get as good as I am now, so a lot of songs in my library have become too boring to play. If you know any fun, somewhat difficult tracks, I'd love to try them out and post my scores.
I got Undertale Packs
Old 06-15-2016   #4
Wolfy
wolfs
Developer

Decided to record a gameplay video today. I seriously wish I could full combo this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaJPdSOAvOc
[23:56:36] <SM-MaxX> prisma illya is a gift to this impure earth and a shining beacon for all anime
Wolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016   #5
fickleheart
gender collector

Hi I'm necroposting because since StepMania is a 4-panel(-supporting) dance game and DDR is a 4-panel dance game they're similar enough to justify hijacking this topic into a 4-panel dance game general.

Spoiler: I did this today

I feel lonely just talking about this on IRC with Wolfy, so I'm bringing it here. If anyone else has DDR A nearby and bought into the eAmusement hype train, my rival code is 5142-5063 and you can expect 10-13 singles with a few doubles here and there. (I do try to push myself into the 14s and 15s, as evidenced above, but 13 is about the maximum I can go for good scores on at the moment.)

If the other local arcade would stop being lazy and sell me their dead Supernova already I'd have something more relevant to post here
fickleheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018   #6
The Sin Heartless
The Outsider

I liked it, made simfiles for the forums which weren't all that good IMHO and chilled out with the community for a while. (had a hard time with syncing the simfiles.)

As for DDR... I don't think there are DDR cabinets here in Finland. Such a shame. Need to stick to breaking PS2 controllers. The Last stands between me and DDR SN 1 100%.
The Sin Heartless is offline   Reply With Quote