Official Time Attack Records (Pre-2.0.5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penopat said:
If someone could tell me a way to get centiseconds on these things, that would be nice :)

The high-res full timer should be enabled by default for Time Attack mode. If it's not, you might need to set it manually in the options (Options > Game Options > High Resolution Timer set to Full), or if it won't work, post a topic in the related suggestions and help forum about it, someone should be able to fix the issue there.

New Time Attack Totals:

Sonic: 1,193.83 seconds; 19:53.83 (Complete!)
Tails: 1,278.91 seconds; 21:18.91 (Complete!)
Knuckles: 557.28 seconds; 9:17.28 (seven records missing)

Once I first beat ERZ3 for the first time I tried to do a time trial with tails and got a decent 27 point something seconds and recorded it, but after seeing Prime 2.0's record I decided to try and beat it...

After a whole day of trying several ways, I managed to get a time of 26.80 seconds...

TIME REMOVED

hatch said:
srb2kirbyo said:
GFZ3 as Sonic!

INB4 Mattw does it in 16.0 seconds.

I happened to notice this while looking at previously posted records, so I'm just pointing it out: it's done in 18.02 seconds.

Hmm, well. Can't have that:

Greenflower Act 3: 0:17:34 (Sonic)

Celebi said:
Once I first beat ERZ3 for the first time I tried to do a time trial with tails and got a decent 27 point something seconds and recorded it, but after seeing Prime 2.0's record I decided to try and beat it...

After a whole day of trying several ways, I managed to get a time of 26.80 seconds...

T: - ERZ3 26.80 by Celebi

Just so you know, Prime 2.0's time is outdated. The record is 0:26:77 by SonicX8000.

...speaking of which, I managed to tie said record. After getting the same thing 4 attempts in a row, I'm fairly confident that it is the lowest possible time as Tails:

Egg Rock Act 3: 0:26:77 (Tails)

corneliab said:
Celebi said:

Just so you know, Prime 2.0's time is outdated. The record is 0:26:77 by SonicX8000.

...speaking of which, I managed to tie said record. After getting the same thing 4 attempts in a row, I'm fairly confident that it is the lowest possible time as Tails:

Egg Rock Act 3: 0:26:77 (Tails)

Though it kinda made me sad that there was a better time, I managed to sort of blow your confidence...

T: - ERZ3 26.74 by Celebi

EDIT: After watching my replay again, it seems to ALWAYS cause a segment violation right when eggman destroys the center platform...
EDIT2:Now the replay sometimes plays or sometimes crashes =/

hatch said:
Jeez... as many times as Tails's record has changed in this stage, pretty soon we'll have figured out a way to catch up to Sonic's time.

At 11.71 seconds? I think we're going to need Super Tails if we're going to get anywhere near Sonic's Speed Thok-abusing record. And even then it still might not be that close.

Edit:
To corneliab's post below: Ooops, fixed. Sorry about that.

Can you please update Sonic's GFZ3 time to my 0:17:34 stat I posted a few messages back? I noticed that you added my ERZ3 Tails time, which I posted afterwards, but not my current GFZ3 yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back