Official Level Design Contest: September-December

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure that an entry in each division will be a fine way to make my comeback to the community.

CTF, I just got an idea a few minutes ago, Single Player, I've got my paper right here, Match, hell, I have entirely too many designs, and circuit, pssh, that'll be a fun challenge.

yeah... I just submitted that CTF map I made... (see beta screenshots a few posts up)

I had multiple testers for it... And I hope it will be good for other people when the Judging comes around

Thats the level I`m submitting for CTF. It has more than the screenshot shows. :twisted:

P.S. To get the frame there, type Viewsize (Anything under 11.).

Hmm, I might make a circuit map for this month's contest. And probably clean up City Scape to see if it gets through this time.

Got my stages ready I just got to get them in now.

Edit: It's in. and it's part 3 of the Glaber Base series. (Glaber Base 1 & 2 are MMPU levels)

I think this months contest will have better maps this time around

With the maps I made, I think my competition would probably be: JJames, FoxBlitzz (if he entered), Mystic, FuriousFox, and maybe CZ64...

Ahh, classic.

It seems we can't ever have one of these go out without a hitch. This time, on SRB2 MB Theater, Mystic's e-mail has completely gone down.

The word is "natch". Hopefully this can be repaired soon, but I certainly have no idea when, considering it doesn't appear to be my fault, it looks like it's my ISP's fault.

Mystic said:
Ahh, classic.

It seems we can't ever have one of these go out without a hitch. This time, on SRB2 MB Theater, Mystic's e-mail has completely gone down.

The word is "natch". Hopefully this can be repaired soon, but I certainly have no idea when, considering it doesn't appear to be my fault, it looks like it's my ISP's fault.

Its offical...
Teh interwebs hate this contest and will stop at nothing to keep it from happening!
Its truely beautiful!

Yeah, Kroze, I swear. We might need to sacrifice some maidens to the internet gods to get one of these to happen without any issues.

If it went crazy and deleted your emails, then will the contest submissions need to be resent?

That has to suck. The time that you need to use the email the most happens to be the time that it goes down. This likes to happen in almost everything that we do.

I assume that the contest will start at 7:00 EST tonight if the email works by then?

Sonict

P.S Shuffle, you typo'd on "Plain". You meant "Plan"

Mystic, You still have our submitions? Right?

edit11/3/06: When's the contest voting starting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back