srb2:new command and db suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellHawkX

Well i got 2 suggestions

1.new command suggestion:there should be a command called f12 (on\off) if you will type f12 off players shouldn't be able to f12 you it would also be usefull for those that don't feel like running in tag,since some of players that aren't IT yet they f12 them

2.srb2 doom builder suggestion:i think you should be password protect your level wad so when someone downloads it he will not be able to open it,also it would be usefull if your map has hidden places

well that's all now post what you think :P

Last edited:
The F12 command idea is interesting, I would go for that. The DoomBuilder password protection I would not. I don't quite see the point of it, it's like giving somebody a million dollars in a suitcase welded shut with titanium. You can give your map hidden places. Just make a tiny little hiding hole for a teleportation spot, and then make a new sector. You can do all sorts of things.

The F12 command idea is interesting, I would go for that. The DoomBuilder password protection I would not. I don't quite see the point of it, it's like giving somebody a million dollars in a suitcase welded shut with titanium. You can give your map hidden places. Just make a tiny little hiding hole for a teleportation spot, and then make a new sector. You can do all sorts of things.

Yeah....the problem is that i don't know how to make teleport...im new in srb2 doom builder :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back