Sonic Overdrive (sonicoverdrive.wad) Random update time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this may not be relevant at all to the topic, but just a day or two ago, GLeaming Razor was on Strike 2... now he's permbanned. What happened?

Eblo the Hedgehog said:
sonicx927 said:
Draykon wrote:
There, new download link. Go play >_>

where's the link? sendspace said that it was deleted can you upload it again plz? thanks man
I believe it's against the rules to ask someone to re-upload a file.
Only for bumps. 3 Weeks or more, then you probably break the rules.
I can upload the file. I have the wad, and send it to you through PM, Sonicx927.

I'm apparently late, but I must say, that Starburst Cannon is awesome.

Ninja the Hedgehog said:
Eblo the Hedgehog said:
sonicx927 said:
Draykon wrote:

where's the link? sendspace said that it was deleted can you upload it again plz? thanks man
I can upload the file. I have the wad, and send it to you through PM, Sonicx927.

that would be great man thanks!

sonicx927 said:
Ninja the Hedgehog said:
Eblo the Hedgehog said:
sonicx927 said:
Draykon wrote:

that would be great man thanks!
I'll send it in a couple a minutes, need to upload it.

AUGHHHHHHHHH QUIT ADDING STUFF TO SUPERSANCURTY! NOW TO SOME PEOPLE IT LEADS TO A SEARCH THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

This is a really nice wad. Although i doubt this, you should make it use the body of th games supersonic, so when it does get all 7 chaos emeralds, it would turn hyper :mrgreen:

no(I Pm-ed, you so figure out wat u need to know there) ... well anyways ... this is a very good wad, have you tried this for knux, cause that would be sweet. I (sadly) found a problem though, in net-games its blast lags a bit, dont know why though. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back