Notice about the level design contests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

Well, it's been a damn long time since, but we need to resume all of the regular activities of the message board, like the contests.

Unfortunately, I have lost much of the information, so here are the notices for all of you who are involved.

Voting for the September Contest will resume immediately. Voting will end November 23rd at midnight UT. (Nov. 22 7:00 PM EST)

For the October and November contests, I need all of the entries again. The directories are all mixed up. If you all want, we can simply merge October and November into one bigger one.

Hopefully we can get all of this stuff back on track as soon as possible.

December 1 at 12:00 AM GMT, which is also November 31 at 7:00 PM EST, right? Isn't that what it always is, the 31st/1st of every month?

That is the deadline for November, yes.

For the October resubmission process, I'll give you a day. They need to be either in my inbox or on this message board topic by November 18, 2003 7:00 PM EST (Nov. 19 at midnight.)

Also, the rules of the December contest will be vastly different, so try to get in for November, or you'll need to wait for January.

Oh, I thought you were going to merge October and November. I didn't make anything for October due to the "out of sight, out of mind" principle.

Well, if we don't get any entries, I will merge them, but then it wouldn't really be the "Level of the Month", would it. ^_~

Ah well, November will be interesting, I'll bet. =P

Well, I only got two entries for October, so we will have a merged October/November contest. Let's try and make this contest interesting and large, shall we?

Remember, the more the merrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 102, Members: 5, Guests: 97)

Back