Camera issue in ERZ2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crappy Blue

girl in the whirl
In the pre-elevator climb section, standing on this platform near the wall causes the camera to throw a fit.

ubBywrD.gif

As far as I can tell, there's no position you can stand on this platform and not cause the camera to violently shake. This is pretty unfortunate for Sonic players, since they have to use this platform to progress in this area. I shouldn't have to go into first-person view to confidently make a jump, especially when it's the only jump in the game that needs it.

Apologies if this has been mentioned already; a search over the SRB2 Discussion and Bug Reports forums for "camera" didn't turn up anything about this that I could see.

In the pre-elevator climb section, standing on this platform near the wall causes the camera to throw a fit.

ubBywrD.gif

As far as I can tell, there's no position you can stand on this platform and not cause the camera to violently shake. This is pretty unfortunate for Sonic players, since they have to use this platform to progress in this area. I shouldn't have to go into first-person view to confidently make a jump, especially when it's the only jump in the game that needs it.

Apologies if this has been mentioned already; a search over the SRB2 Discussion and Bug Reports forums for "camera" didn't turn up anything about this that I could see.

The camera often become mad when you stick it between two walls tough, so it isn't a level glitch but an in-game glitch I guess.

Oh yeah, I know that's a general issue, but this is a specific, consistent case that could be fixed by extending that particular spot so that the camera isn't smooshed right up against the wall when you stand there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back