Level Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shardvex

I have a host of questions, so let me put them with numbers:

1. Where can I get a tutorial on thok barriers?
2. Are you allowed to post RP levels?
3. Someone told me something like "You are not allowed to post fan characters." err, is this true? As in, characters that are not "official." I know, this is probably NOT true... the n00b.
4. What is srb2dev.exe? Whatever it is, I have one in my srb2 folder.

Last edited:
About the third question
You are allowed to post fancharacters, but they can't be overpowered or recolours. Plus, they at least need one thing to make gameplay with them different than for the main 3 characters. For example, Virt's character has an effect where he stops in midair, and destroys all enemies in a radius.

Ok, so if I take an srb2 spirit, and COMPLETELY redraw the body shape, the eyes, and the hands, and I color it black, is that an overpowered recolor?

Oh, I am sure you can draw well if you take your time. Don't take this personally, it was just a joke I couldn't resist.

*Gives ThunderNova a blank stare* How come your avatar changes every two days or so? *Laughs evilly*

And a guy in a hat with his mouth wide open, looks totally weird.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter if your character is fan-made as long as it has some redeeming value. Nobody wants to play as a Sonic reskin that's nothing more than new shoes and a shirt, and anything that's game-breaking (infinite flight and the like) throws the concept of gameplay out the window, so that's not accepted, either.

Then you obviously don't play Team Fortress 2, which means you have no life, *happyface*.
I don't get it. Are you annoying on purpose? You're just being rude and obnoxious, and just an asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back