I beg of you help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi im new to the srb2 forum :D
:( but i need help i had a old computer which i was using just for srb2 it has now died and i lost everything including my saved game :eek: i do not want to have to earn it all again can someone send me a saved game with everything unlocked :wink:
Thanks if you can.

I'd actually suggest not to do that. Why don't you run through it again? You might uncover something that you didn't find before.

There are a huge amount of secrets in the levels that are totally unnecessary to beat the game. Like the 9 monitor cache for Tails/Knuckles in GFZ2, to name a particularly interesting one.

......I think he's lying and just wants all the secrets 8) If you did it once before, you'll be able to do it again easy. :D

Search GFZ2, hotdog...there are 8 Super Rings and an Armageddon Shield tucked away in a tiny room somewhere ^_~

I found it out of sheer dumb luck, myself.

I never found it...boohoo.

Edit: He's obviously lying to get all the secrets. I seriously doubt anyone could find the secrets that fast and 1) Not have asked for any help at all, and 2) Not have posted before.

....dude.....dude......you shouldn't stoop so low. :(

i did lie a bit i did not unlock everything and the computer did not die i wiped the hd clean but forgot to backup srb2.

p.s. sorry :(

That's replay value you're wasting there, m'boy! Hell, I erased my save data in Sonic Advance 3 after I got everything so I could get it all again. I have not once found all the stuff in SRB2 though. That's a tough job, even in this limited demo stage, but it's so much better when you can say you did it yourself...

YOU are depriving YOURSELF of all the fun of EARNING those secrets. It's your loss if we give it too you, because you might become bored of the game too soon.

I'm sorry, I feel like a mother telling a child to save up their money for a new toy.

Sin, all of these people are speaking from experience, on either side of the coin, as they either know that unlocking the secrets yourself is satisfying, or know that cheating ruined it for themselves. The secrets really aren't that special, it's the process of getting them that's the entertaining part.

Not to mention that since I know where everything is, I can probably unlock the whole thing in less than an hour. It's not long once you know where everything is, but the adventure is doing it the first time. A little reward isn't rewarding if you didn't earn it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back