Your Gifts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goddratini

Simply post what you got for the holidays!
For me, I got a Wii(how do you you think I made this topic? Internet channel)!

The things I remember ATM are a PSP-3000, a laptop, Legaia 2, two pocket watches, and a 9-hole ocarina.

The DSi that is being used for posting, ScribbleNauts, and Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games.

Chocolate (As is mandatory), Clothes (As is mandatory) and... Aside from that, I've gotten the following; a World of Warcraft day to day calender (rather unexpected), an iPod Nano with 8GB (also unexpected, but a very pleasent surprise!), Left 4 Dead one, "The Fragrance Collection" with things like shower gel and what not, a DvD of Harry Hill and a book of his and finally... A small bag! With some more cleaning products in.

The things I remember ATM are a PSP-3000, a laptop, Legaia 2, two pocket watches, and a 9-hole ocarina.

PSP and a laptop? Alright for some.

Me? Like I said in the expecting thread, a keyboard, mouse, Modern Warfare 2 and Left 4 Dead 2 (both 360).

Okay so the keyboard was £130 and the mouse 50, but that's beside the point.

Bought myself a new computer, spent all of yesterday setting it up and prepping my old (but still decent) computer as a Christmas present for my dad. Played a full round of TF2 on pl_badwater at 1600x900 resolution with all settings maxed. Never dropped below 80 FPS. <3

Last edited:
Bought a DSi. Got 130 bucks in cash.
I spent 20 bucks on Nintendo points, buying Bomberman, Paper Airplane chase, March of the Minis AGAIN, and WarioWare snapped!

Mm... My Japanese Trainer DS, KORG DS-10 (AWESOMENESS~~), Sonic Mega collection (mine broke a while ago...) DDR Shirt "The arrows tell me what to do" and... Some other stuff~
メリークリスマス~

$250
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside story
Kingdom Hearts 358/3 Days

Part of my $250 will be put into buying Assassin's Creed 2

Playstation 3 (Which rocks, by the way.) Littlebigplanet, Sonic's Ultimate Genises Collection, Guitar Hero World Tour, A 22" inch widescreen TV for my PS3, and a tiny little adidas guy-perfume.

Metal Sonic 10-inch figure (image pending)
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
4000 Nintendo points
Sonic Christmas Blast DVD
Sonic Underground Volume 2 DVD
AoStH Volume 2 DVD
Clothes ( :/ )
-South park "We got served!" T-shirt + pants with the characters randomly printed all over
-Mario pajama pants, which are AWESOME.

And all I asked for was the figure! :D

Modern Warfare 2, Xbox Controller, earphones, and uh, some weird spherical variant of the rubik's cube. I solved it rather easily.

Instead of the electric guitar, I got an airsoft handgun and rifle. $1.200 in cash, and some nice brown shirts.

I´m gonna use the money to help myself buy that electric guitar I want, although it´s better that way, I guess.

A trip to Japan (and all the stuff I bought there), a steering wheel, a DSi (and Pokemon SoulSilver), Super Smash Bros. Brawl, some documentaries (because I'm interested in that sort of stuff), a type of Japanese fan (I can't remember what the name is), NZ$90, and some other stuff I can't remember...

Last edited:
I got some clothes, chocolate, money, gift cards that I can actually use, Mario and luigi 3, Scribblenauts, Drawn to life 2, Super mario galaxy (U R MR GAY, FTW), Mario party 8, and a headache that will last for a few months from the family gathering we had.

I thought that I wouldn't get as much stuff because there were only 3 wrapped up things which were actually filled with all those things, I thought that because while I was posting in the expecting topic, I counted all the presents (the Christmas tree is 2-3 feet behind me right now and was so on christmas day).

In scribblenauts I wanted to test something so i typed in "Rick James" and came out with a bowl of ziti... How the **** does that happen?

Played a full round of TF2 on pl_badwater at 1600x900 resolution with all settings maxed. Never dropped below 80 FPS. <3
Sad face here. My computer lags in Arena at min. D:
A trip to Japan
Very sad face here. Self-explanitary

About $70, $30 giftcard to Wal-Mart, and some clothes. Not anything special. Well, also a trip to NY, but still, material possisions are more important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back