StepMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas the Hedgefox

Yeah, maybe I deserve it...
A game where you use the arrow keys and on the machine tap on the arrows.

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

It comes hard so Do your best on it

I'm actually really into StepMania. It's probably one of the games I spend most of my time on. Hell, I found some annoying issues with the game a while back and contributed fixes to the Git repo.

I play keyboard exclusively, and my most of my song library is composed of anime songs. It took me quite a while to get as good as I am now, so a lot of songs in my library have become too boring to play. If you know any fun, somewhat difficult tracks, I'd love to try them out and post my scores.

Yea but,

I'm actually really into StepMania. It's probably one of the games I spend most of my time on. Hell, I found some annoying issues with the game a while back and contributed fixes to the Git repo.

I play keyboard exclusively, and my most of my song library is composed of anime songs. It took me quite a while to get as good as I am now, so a lot of songs in my library have become too boring to play. If you know any fun, somewhat difficult tracks, I'd love to try them out and post my scores.
I got Undertale Packs

Hi I'm necroposting because since StepMania is a 4-panel(-supporting) dance game and DDR is a 4-panel dance game they're similar enough to justify hijacking this topic into a 4-panel dance game general.

CrtcjHhVMAA5fro.jpg

I feel lonely just talking about this on IRC with Wolfy, so I'm bringing it here. If anyone else has DDR A nearby and bought into the eAmusement hype train, my rival code is 5142-5063 and you can expect 10-13 singles with a few doubles here and there. (I do try to push myself into the 14s and 15s, as evidenced above, but 13 is about the maximum I can go for good scores on at the moment.)

If the other local arcade would stop being lazy and sell me their dead Supernova already I'd have something more relevant to post here

I liked it, made simfiles for the forums which weren't all that good IMHO and chilled out with the community for a while. (had a hard time with syncing the simfiles.)

As for DDR... I don't think there are DDR cabinets here in Finland. Such a shame. Need to stick to breaking PS2 controllers. The Last stands between me and DDR SN 1 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back