Kingdom Hearts: 3D

Status
Not open for further replies.

XAlted

What in the hell?
I'm pretty sure there was a topic for this, but I can't seem to find it anymore so I'm making a new one.

Screenshots:

997779_20100615_screen001.jpg

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2010/165/997779_20100615_screen002.jpg
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2010/165/997779_20100615_screen003.jpg

- KH3D was created after Nintendo approached Tetsuya Nomura. Nomura has a unique idea for this game.
- KH3D will occur in the same timeline as current games.
- The two main characters will be Sora and Riku. Throughout the game, the two appear to be "alternating", creating a system of two people.
- This story is full of mystery, and will be beyond expectations. Due to the timeline, players will have to think hard about the idea, as to not be fooled.
- The player will realise the scenario in time, but for the meanwhile it will be a mystery twist.
- Nomura cannot reveal more information at this time.
- The 3D system will be taken advantage of, but more cannot be said at this time.
- The theme of the game is "trust".
Now I just want to take this time to point out a few oddities in the screenshots we were given.

Take a look at this screenshot. Now take a look at this and this. Notice the problem? Sora's holding his Keyblade with the teeth facing down instead of facing up like he normally does. But that isn't the only problem here. Look at this screenshot and compare it with this.
Notice how Sora's hair is completely reversed. What could this mean? Honestly I have no clue; some people at gamefaqs pointed it out and I thought it was worth mentioning.

So discuss whatever you can discuss.

I got nothing man. Only thing I can say is that this will possibly be the most interesting one out of the entire series.

Aw hell no, NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! 1000 times NO! I officialy hate the creator, make kingdom hearts III already and stop making these retarded side games, honestly. I'm freaking sick of these! But the graphics look good altogether. The 3DS looks promising I tell you what.

Aw hell no, NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! 1000 times NO! I officialy hate the creator, make kingdom hearts III already and stop making these retarded side games, honestly.

Don't complain until we get more info please ^^; And besides you may as well be saying that to every other series being milked off -shrug-

Last edited:
The team that worked on Birth by Sleep is working on this one.

As far as Sora's Keyblade either that is part of the game's plot or it is a cutscene, those are two of my guesses as of now. The second comparison I have no clue whatsoever except most likely the game's plot.

Those two screenshots of the game might be errors as well, I don't know...

After making Sora lookalikes 300 times through out the series. I doubt this would be an error.

The crew is also in their KH 1 outfit. Some people are guessing that this might be a reversed world or something.

Hey Sora doesn't look backwards anymore..... and I thought that it would've been some sort of ass-backwards but cool plot element too.

That trailer was truly an interesting one, I really hope that the game will play really well with the additional mechanics they are adding.

It just looks like theyre gonna now make "Kingdom Hearts:chains of memories" for the 3DS... nothing THAT great... Im not sure tho but isnt the FIRST screenshot the boss ROXAS is supose to fight?? are you sure these aren't like hacked versions of the game and they just put the 3DS thing under it?

Are you sure it is a sequel? It could be some teaser for 3D. Or maybe a totally different game explaining what happens after BBS?
Edit: Yes, I did see Episode 2...

It looks like Aqua's story isn't finished yet, so I assume it's going to be a sequel.

I'd rather see older Sora cause he's WAY cooler then young Sora in my opinion.

Older sora is OP as hell, and overrated in my opinion. There's more of an adventurous atmosphere with his younger self only thanks to the first installment. But hey i'm a nostalgic bastard of the old days so eh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back