Bad weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shu

Yeah, please be completely serious. A high school a few miles east of where I'm at was destroyed and at least 13 people where killed. And now there saying it's gonna get even worse around 6 and 8 pm central time. Uh boi.

If bad weather hits. Get in a closet or basement with no windows in or around it. If I were you I would run around your house if it were me. Hope it doesn't get too bad.......
EDIT: I found out. There may be a tornado around your area. :eek: The high school students were killed on thursday. I think....... Make sure you stay away from windows. If large hail is produced. Stay away from windows and get in the closet. If a tornado hits...... Well...... Pack some food in a backpack or zipbag. Kay?

No rain or lightening right now but it's hurricane windy outside. This is one of those times I hate living in Alabama. Oh, wait. I almost always hate living in Alabama. It sucks. Tornadoes. Hurricanes. High temps. Gnats. Hicks.

Come to Arizona! :D No tornados. Hurricanes. Live up in flagstaff! It is cold almost all year round. Drive one hour south and it will be warm!

Come up to Manitoba, Canada, where it's -45 degrees Celsius! At least we don't get tornados or hurricanes here!

Yeah, Enterprise High was just on CNN. And return to being serious please.

EDIT: My tornado watch just got extended to 4:00 AM. *Tornado forms at 2:45.* *Shu is snoring.* *Tornado smashes house.* Yeah, that would suck.

EDIT2:Eff... *Note: I live somewhere north of Dothan.

Sorry Spazzo, I'm under a tornado warning, but it's unlikely it will come to close to me right now.

These storms are getting worse because of a type of climate change, that certain areas of the globe is experiencing now.
Where I live, it never stormed like crazy. Ever. And I lived in my house for about 11 years. The bad storms just started to wreak havoc in my area just a few years ago, actually.

I'm considering moving to another state, after I'm completely finished with school altogether.

Come up to Manitoba, Canada, where it's -45 degrees Celsius! At least we don't get tornados or hurricanes here!

(Offtopic:) Yeah Manitoba! That is totally the truth Boinciel! (Offtopic)

Wow... everything is changing! :eek: Now all we need are massive giant bubbles like in Chrono Trigger to live in! (Back on topic.) Well anywhere you go there are problems and changes. Places heating up, others cooling down. What fun! Who knows though maybe the climate change will stop. :eek:

Unfortunately for me, I experienced the 'no power, cold' feeling too many times.

The electric company we have just, sucks. Can't even put the power back on soon enough...

Da Prez is supposed to make a speech in nearby Fort Rucker this morning.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but does Air Force One a big jet with a silver under side and a blue top side with four engines? If so, It just go woosh over me town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back