Eep. Weather no good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazzo

So, uh, yeah. A storm the size of the province is about to blanket Ontario. We already, like, JUST got through temperatures of -21oC (Around 5 to -5oF) and to make matters worse, the area that will get the most snowfall, is right around me. They're calling for around 30-50cm of snow in my area, for crying out loud!

DISCUSS-*shot by cueball*

Meh, my place had a snowstorm. Moe than one hundred schols were out. Yay, no school for the little kiddies.

Bah, that's not cold. We've just recently had temperatures of -45 here in Manitoba. Wish we could have that storm... No school ahoy!

BlueZero4 said:
Man, I've only got snow where I live once in my life. You're lucky.

LOL YA UR LUCKY YOUR BEING SUFFICATED BY SNOW
If you live in snow, you don't like it. If you don't live in snow, you like it. I...don't live in snow, but I have heard from other people who lived in snow, so.... And oh, 30-50cm of snow is terrible. Feel sorry for the guy.

I mean, he gets snow on a yearly basis. That's something I don't have.

Anywho, Spazzo, good luck finding an In-n-out in Canada! :mrgreen:

Shu said:
SPAZZO IS CANADIAN!?*shot*
Uh, yeah, have fun,... or not... Blame global warming!
Global Warming is more non-existant than the planet Pluto. Earth has cycles, ya know :/

Good luck Spazzo, I heard New York already had a State of Emergency issued.

I'm still laughing about this. Back in January when it was 70 degrees and sunny, I said February was going to suck just on general principle. Well, looky here, a classic east coast snowstorm.

Too bad all we're getting in DC is a bunch of sleet and freezing rain.

I'm still laughing about this. Back in January when it was 70 degrees and sunny, I said February was going to suck just on general principle. Well, looky here, a classic east coast snowstorm

True dat. It's as shame the weather didn't hold like that. :(

Progress on storm:
20 cm so far, another 10-20 expected to fall until tomorrow.

furyhunter600 said:
Shu said:
Global Warming is more non-existant than the planet Pluto. Earth has cycles, ya know :/

Wrong. A bunch of those really smart science guys have officially announced that they are absoluty sure global warming is real, and is majory caused by HUMAN ACTIONS.

Shu said:
furyhunter600 said:
Shu said:

Wrong. A bunch of those really smart science guys have officially announced that they are absoluty sure global warming is real, and is majory caused by HUMAN ACTIONS.
Than does that mean *gasp* that Pluto is a planet?!?
:lol:
I live in Florida so I don't have to worry about snow.

About a month ago there was over three feet of snow at my place and less than an hour before I posted this it was raining like hell over here.

Hey kusuto, you woudn't happen to live in New Mexico would you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back