• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sally wad

Is this a good idea?

• You have got to be kidding me...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO!!! SPAZ16 NEEDS TO DIE! THIS IDEA HAD ME ROTFL!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

spaz16

Why didn't anybody think of this? Here are some sprites for the new Sally Acorn wad I'm making. I was personally a HUGE fan of satam.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/45781818/

Click on the image in the center of the screen to actually see the sheet. It enlarges it. Now there is just one problem. This is my first wad ever...

Cut me some slack when I ask this,
Would anybody like to help me complete this wad? I do the spriting, you can do the wadding? It will be a teamwork thing. I've tried making wads ... alot of wads ... they all fail beyond words. This is why I ask for help. A year before Inuyasha made his Sonic Heroes wad, I tried to make my own using the same sprites. It failed...bad. You get the point

Wad Features:

1. Speed Ability. (Sally doesn't really fly or have any power.)
2. Waiting sprites. ( Dialing on Nicole and glancing over occaisionally.)
3. Don't really know what else. Suggestions would be great!

-Spaz16

P.S.) If all goes well, I might creat a Bunnie Rabot wad.

EDIT: All sprite credit goes to Damien.

The Idea is alright but the sprite isn't. Also you going to credit Damien of MFZ for that sprite shoud you go through with it?

Those sprites are stolen from The Mystical Forest Zone. You didn't even bother making them hi-res. You just enlarged and pixellized them, with some head squishing in the process. Phail.

OK I GET IT! THE SPRITES FRIGGIN SUCK! Sorry. It's my first wad. I just wanted to see if I could even wad.

Go ahead. Say,"OMFG!!! UR TEH L0SUR! ROTFLOMG!!!"

So... how do I lock my own topic?

You can't lock it, a admin has to, and besides its a nice idea, just bad sprites.

ohh...So will anyone help me edit them? I thought it would be kind of cool to have satam charecters.

They look terrible, you need to redraw each one from scratch instead of skew/rotating them. Plus you only need the top 5 sprites anyway.

I can't help you though, I'm not much of a spriter myself.

spaz16 said:
I thought it would be kind of cool to have satam charecters.
It would be. But if you aren't going to do it properly, please, spare us.

spaz16 said:
OK I GET IT! THE SPRITES FRIGGIN SUCK! Sorry. It's my first wad. I just wanted to see if I could even wad.

Go ahead. Say,"OMFG!!! UR TEH L0SUR! ROTFLOMG!!!"

So... how do I lock my own topic?

Yes, try finding some better sprites or make your own.
No comment.
You don't, only an admin or mod can.

Erm, you guys do realise it is possible to manually put in details and make it less suck. It's not like you aren't allowed to edit the sprites. :roll:

What he said. Just please help me edit them. I'd like that.

Plus, my friend came over to hang out. He said that the hair and face is screwed up. Is that what you hate? I can sit down and spend an hour on each face if ya want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back