• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Project: Sonic Superstar Kingdom. Staff Wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
superflip96 said:
Wow. Record a voice clip and I will see about that silver. Anyways this looks like this could win the best mod of 2007

I don't know if that will happen superflip, if =sf94= and I finish srb2f this year, you're in for some competition, Dash.

Your going to regret saying that The Yellow Blue dude, when it is released, its going to rock, the beta might suck, but it will get better after the beta release. There's nowhere for us to go but up.

A crappy way of NPCs talking is to just make words appear when around them (like that chair in Golden Ruins). The problem would be you can't talk back...

I might be able to help. For one thing, I am good at writing, so if there would be cutscenes, I could aid in writing. If not, then nevermind. I could also beta-test, but I don't offer much in the way of level WADding, and nothing in the way of SOCing.
I'm good--and love--making level headers, though. I don't know why. So if you need help with anything above, tell me!

I might help, i'm good at somethings though, he's a small list
It's going to be out of 10
Soccing -4
Level Making - 5
Character wading/making -8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back