• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Shadow Android wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A slight innacurracy. That looks like the arm cannon of the green or (I forget what color) striped Shadow Android, the Blue striped Shadow Android had a double barrel machine gun sorta thing.

Yup thats right got a problem with it I would have put the other wepon on this one but It's to hard to make in MSpaint believe me I tried.

would you like me to draw the cannon for you? sorry if i offend you by this

Super mystic sonic said:
Be sure that you make this shadow able to shoot.

I tried to make him shoot a fireball but it looked wierd.

Light dasher how good can you draw the cannon?

Also nathan you bumped this topic for a stupid reason it's a shadow android they have arm weapons.

Well ashura I may never release it if you keep asking :mrgreen: .
I'll give you a timeline it's the same timeline mystic gave for the final version of srb2. It will be released when it's done.
P.s. Please buddy learn some grammar rules you said "it's pasted your birthday"

Doublepost I know but here is the download link for the unshaded crappy version, and yes I am aware of the blinking white spot in the standing frames I'm gonna fix that soon.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2ekgoz

Warning it kind of sucks so if anyone wants to help me your welcome to just ask first, and I need credit for this.

one word awsome, completely awsome.
Only two things i didnt like though:
1. SSN was here superform.
2. He couldnt shoot.
Other then that this wad is awsome :mrgreen:

There were 2 things wrong that I found.
1. The gun changes spots when turned at a certain spot
2.The eyes need to be black, not white.
Otherwise this is still a good wad. :wink:

Yes yes I know that _manic_. This is my first wad no ones first wad is really perfect.
Also I'm thinking about completely starting over after I finish my MS MK boss wad project :mrgreen: .

Good idea bouncey I'll try that :mrgreen: .
It may take a while because It's kind of hard for me to draw to draw a good gun with MSpaint maybe I'll sketch it out on a piece of paper first.

metalsonic5555 said:
It may take a while because It's kind of hard for me to draw to draw a good gun with MSpaint maybe I'll sketch it out on a piece of paper first.
gunyg5.png
use MSpaint wisley and it'll come out good

light dasher said:
metalsonic5555 said:
gunyg5.png
use MSpaint wisley and it'll come out good
:eek: *Eyes pop out of head* Woah that beats mine.
gun.jpg

A work in progress.

Yay!

Hey if we do shadow with a gun we can make a shadow the hedgehog mod(i own this bad game but it has a huge secret bout shadow!!!!)Anway maybe you can make a mod like sonicriders od for this!Change the robots to balck arms and gun soliders!!!!!!!That would be tight!!!!!And you can change eggman to black doom!!!!!!Whoohoo!!!! :lol: :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back