Sonic Rush or Shadow The Hedgehog?

?

• Shadow The Hedgehog

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

brianv

I'm probably going to get one of those games for christmas. But I want to know which game you feel is better. I'm thinking about getting Sonic Rush(just for another addition to my ds collection, I can play it at school, and it looks fun),but Shadow the hedgehog looks pretty good too. I don't think I can get both :? So I need help deciding :D

I have Shadow the Hedgehog and JUST beat it 100%. All stages, all bosses, and the Last Stage. So I voted for Sonic Rush, since besides that, people say it's better than Shadow.

Me, I voted sonic rush. It's very fun. But if you want a little more replay value, get Shadow. It takes a bit to find all the keys and stuff, but yeah. With about 322 possible paths to take, each one being archived, it could take a while to actually get 100%, so don't believe what Chaos Zero 64 says.

Do you really need to ask this question? Sonic Rush is obviously 100x better than Shadow. :P

Prime 2.0 said:
With about 322 possible paths to take, each one being archived, it could take a while to actually get 100%, so don't believe what Chaos Zero 64 says.
Since when did he say anything implying that it DIDN'T take a while? Heck, I'm only up to 7/11 endings, and it goes back tomorrow.

However, the game's really pretty bad. Tell you what: BUY Rush, but only RENT Shadow. You likely won't want to stick around for much longer than a rental, anyway.

Sonic Rush, hands down. Sonic Rush is a very good game. Too bad the multiplayer has framerate issues X_X

Mystic said:
Too bad the multiplayer has framerate issues X_X

What do you meen by framerate issues. I reckon the multi play thing is pretty crap because, single pak and multi pak are just about the same the only difference is single only shows a line to show how far your opponet is in the stage, while multi does that and shows your opponet on the field.

Actually, as far as I can tell, they're exactly the same. There just seems to be less lag with two packs, though. Still pretty bad.

Get both? If not, get Sonic Rush. I have Shadow the Hedgehog for Gamecube and I'm getting Sonic Rush after I get my DS for Christmas.

Shadow Hog said:
Prime 2.0 said:
With about 322 possible paths to take, each one being archived, it could take a while to actually get 100%, so don't believe what Chaos Zero 64 says.
Since when did he say anything implying that it DIDN'T take a while? Heck, I'm only up to 7/11 endings, and it goes back tomorrow.
I didn't finish those paths unlocked. I don't give a hoot about that. I'd use an Action Replay code to get all of them, but there isn't one at the moment.

I like them both, but you can take Sonic Rush with you, and that makes it worthwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back